+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    So who do we lose to make room then...Brown or Wilson?
    Well they did carry 4 just a couple of years ago when they won the Super Bowl.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i hope we bring him and boley back. maybe jacobs too.
    Lets not go backwards! 9-7
    Giants fan since '58

My bad.....I thought you said "maybeJacobs too." Oh...wait....

Anyway....we have enough older players on the team. Time for the youth movement.
    uhhh there's a clear disconnect going on here. stop quoting me.

Veteran
    Will he take carries away from Wilson, and Brown? don't want him

He failed his physical with the Steelers, so as much as I love what he has done, Id rather go with what we have.

[QUOTE=kNicksGiants;751567]uhhh there's a clear disconnect going on here. stop quoting me.[/QUO

The only disconnect is your inability to say exactly what you mean. And as long as you're ging to post on this board, I reserve my right to quote you.

As much love as I have for AB. I'd have to say no. I really want to see what the Wilson/Brown combo can do. bringing AB back will only take away snaps from these 2. Bringing AB back would require 5-10 runs per game. God forbid Wilson misses a block. lol

the only disconnect is your inability to say exactly what you mean. And as long as you're ging to post on this board, I reserve my right to quote you.
    please brush up on your reading comprehension if you're gonna quote me. perhaps go back and re-read my post slowly if you don't understand it.

I think it's time to move forward. Maybe jacobs for situation, but not bradshaw. It will just take carries away from brown and wilson. Let's see what these guys can do. Don't get me wrong, I've loved bradshaws heart and the years he's been here, I just think his better days are behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    As much love as I have for AB. I'd have to say no. I really want to see what the Wilson/Brown combo can do. bringing AB back will only take away snaps from these 2. Bringing AB back would require 5-10 runs per game. God forbid Wilson misses a block. lol
    This and if wilson fumbles he'll be in the dog house and TC will fall back to bradshaw.