+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    I see no harm. Sign him to a one year deal for like $1.5 mio. Wilson will be the feature guy, but Bradshaw can be a situational back, plus it's not like they're exactly deep at the position. Brown could get hurt, like he already has. It will be nice to not feel like they're dependent on Bradshaw for a change. A guy with his toughness could be a difference maker come Dec/Jan, just like he has been in the past. Remember- he's still only 27.
    I think that they would probably sign him for the vet minimum which is about half of that if no one else picks him up, right? Maybe give him a few bucks more out of respect but the Giants cap situation isn't very good.

  2. #22
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,449
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    please brush up on your reading comprehension if you're gonna quote me. perhaps go back and re-read my post slowly if you don't understand it.
    "And maybe Jacob's too" and "if we can't bring back bradshaw i'd be ok with bringing back jacobs." Those are 2 of your exact quotes in this thread.


    These are what's known as a contradiction of terms ...one means "in addition to" and the other means "instead of"...Please try and keep up with the rest of the class.
    #80

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "And maybe Jacob's too" and "if we can't bring back bradshaw i'd be ok with bringing back jacobs." Those are 2 of your exact quotes in this thread.


    These are what's known as a contradiction of terms ...one means "in addition to" and the other means "instead of"...Please try and keep up with the rest of the class.
    i should have known from your first response that you were just some clown trying to create an argument. my first post was exactly what i meant. i would be ok with bringing back bradshaw and boley... and maybe jacobs too. very simple to understand. you quoted me saying "who goes wilson or brown" which is completely illogical and assuming we would only keep 3 backs. we would never cut either of them that is obvious. me saying "and jacobs too" was clearly if we were going to carry 4 backs. when i responded to you i was then considering your point that we might only keep 3 backs, which is why i then said if we can't get bradshaw back i'd be ok with jacobs.

    do i need to explain further or what? did you accomplish what you wanted in this? nitpicking someone's posts about bringing back bradshaw and jacobs? i don't get it at all. do you get off on this type of thing or what?

  4. #24
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,449
    Found this guy in my back yard....must be yours.

    #80

  5. #25
    There were complaints about Bradshaw all last season, and now people want to bring him back.

    I don't understand this logic.

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    There were complaints about Bradshaw all last season, and now people want to bring him back.

    I don't understand this logic.
    Logic doesn't work on these boards

  7. #27
    eh, maybe at vet minimum for 3rd down. Have to cut Torain or Scott

  8. #28
    Starter JAYPEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    288
    No thanks. It time to move onto the Wilson era.

  9. #29
    Bradshaw is good at pass protection, that's only use I can see for him now. Probably not worth a roster spot on second thought

  10. #30
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    With the Steelers taking Bell and the Packers taking Lacy, Bradshaw's shot at signing with either of those two teams is basically nil now. Do Reese/TC bring him back to the Giants on the cheap?

    http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nfl/rumors/post?id=5623
    Man, I hope so. Brown is good, but hasn't proven yet that he can stay healthy. and Wilson is good too, but I don't know if he's ready to take the majority of the carries and block for Eli.

    Bradshaw is tough, knows the offense and still has some gas left in the tank. He belongs here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts