+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    For the right price, I'd really have to have AB back.

I would like to end this chapter and move forward. Let him sign and retire, but we need to move forward. I think the only reason they brought Ross back was because the back end was a serious question mark and the team remembered the play-off Ross.

Bradshaw was never, repeat NEVER, at practice. That hurts the team a lot. Give me someone younger and healthier and I'd be much happier about it. I'm very concerned about Brown's durability too , if he goes down again you've got Wilson and ?. We need a more durable backup than we've got now, not a guy who's perpetually injured.

I'd be fine with Wilson/Brown/Scott/Torain. Not the best ever, but for the time being that would be fine. Tell Bradshaw to stay on tap though, because Brown has an injury history, and we'd need someone if Brown goes down. Scott is a good special teamer (I expect him to be taking over KR duties from Wilson) and can run in a pinch, but he will never be able to start a game effectively.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    With the Steelers taking Bell and the Packers taking Lacy, Bradshaw's shot at signing with either of those two teams is basically nil now. Do Reese/TC bring him back to the Giants on the cheap?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nfl/rumors/post?id=5623

Assuming he's healthy, would he mind playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle to Wilson & Brown?

Nice screen name. I'm waiting to see a Kent Graham, Danny Kanell, or Tommy Maddox

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrown View Post
    Assuming he's healthy, would he mind playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle to Wilson & Brown?
    The biggest concern I'd have over a return is whether the coaching staff would be willing to let Bradshaw play second fiddle to Wilson and Brown.

Torain isn't a slouch, he was pretty good at Washington. I thought it was interesting that they kept him and let Lumpkin go, even though Lumpkin played more last season. Maybe it takes Torain a little longer to pick up the system; but I see him as a serviable back-up if we can't find anyone else. I have to think that they'll be inviting some veterans and undrafted to camp to see if they can shore this situation up a little more. Bradshaw or Jaobs, I'm just not so keen on.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    We released these guys for both money and fitness reasons. If they haven't been able to find a home on another team with cap space and/or talent needs, why would we want them? Move forward or be left behind. The only guy who I think is healthy enough to return is Jacobs. I just don't think he is that same power back from a few years ago. So that still would make him a huge question mark. I hate to be heartless, but I think that's just the way it is.

The Chargers could use Bradshaw, their RB situation isn't flash at all.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The Chargers could use Bradshaw, their RB situation isn't flash at all.
    Yet they haven't made the move for him. He may not be healed yet. Like someone said earlier, keep him in mind if we have an injury later in the season. See how he looks then.