+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coach Garrett Looking Sharp!

Re: Coach Garrett Looking Sharp!

ewww....ginger kid...[+o(]

They might need him to play for Dez,He was a receiver

[quote user="bronxvgiant"]They might need him to play for Dez,He was a receiver[/quote]

lol what? When?

He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.[/quote]

and now he's a backup head coach - I wonder if Jerry will be coming down to the field to check on Romo's hand during the game.

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.[/quote]He parlayed his high school footbal into an invitation toPrinceton. Then he made it in the NFL as a career backup for about 10 years which means a nice payday without getting your brains beat in. Then he plays that into a OC job at Dallas and ultimately HC in the same place. Some guys get all the luck! lol

There's got to be a Plax joke in there with the #17 jersey, but I just can't figure it out.

No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.[/quote]He parlayed his high school footbal into an invitation to*Princeton. Then he made it in the NFL as a career backup for about 10 years which means a nice payday without getting your brains beat in. Then he plays that into a OC job at Dallas and ultimately HC in the same place. Some guys get all the luck! lol

There's got to be a Plax joke in there with the #17 jersey, but I just can't figure it out.

[/quote]
    Well, with the icing of his kicker, Garrett did shoot his team in the foot !!

[quote user="fletch842"][quote user="jomo"]

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.[/quote]He parlayed his high school footbal into an invitation toPrinceton. Then he made it in the NFL as a career backup for about 10 years which means a nice payday without getting your brains beat in. Then he plays that into a OC job at Dallas and ultimately HC in the same place. Some guys get all the luck! lol

[/quote] Well, with the icing of his kicker, Garrett did shoot his team in the foot !![/quote]Bang!! (did I just say that) lol,you nailed it fletch.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.[/quote]

and now he's a backup head coach - I wonder if Jerry will be coming down to the field to check on Romo's hand during the game.
    [/quote]

LOL!