+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Most Honest Draft Thread You'll Read

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Speaking of cakes n poo.. this draft stinks like a poo cake. Period. How can anyone who knows college football support these picks? You're freakin kidding yourself. Moore was the one good pick. There's been tons if proven talent on the boards that Reese decided to overlook. Seems like they're all gambling projects. I hope I'm wrong. I've always supported reeses picks but thus year was a huge let down.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Or we have different views on players who he drafts.

There are plenty of people here who hated picks like Sintim, or Bomar, or Barden, etc.

Some of us spend a lot of time looking at players and seeing if they fit.

If Reese has a different view than us, fine, but to say we should just support everything he does because its his job is ridiculous.
    I don't think he's saying that at all.......I believe he's saying that, based on experience, Reese's opinion on drafting players holds more weight than fans on a MB.

BTW....I think I have a new favorite poster!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Speaking of cakes n poo.. this draft stinks like a poo cake. Period. How can anyone who knows college football support these picks? You're freakin kidding yourself. Moore was the one good pick. There's been tons if proven talent on the boards that Reese decided to overlook. Seems like they're all gambling projects. I hope I'm wrong. I've always supported reeses picks but thus year was a huge let down.
    It's only a "let down" if these picks don't contribute to winning. It's a little early for that yet.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It's only a "let down" if these picks don't contribute to winning. It's a little early for that yet.
    Hence me saying I hope I'm wrong. You can act like you're ok w these picks, or maybe you actually are, but I think it's been a huge disappointment n so has everyone I've spoken to. Obviously it's early, but we passed up some great talent more than three times and traded a pick for a qb who's going to do what for us? We r all entitled to our opinions and this is just mine... terrible draft.

+ Reply to Thread