probly could have went undrafted.....
I don't know anything about him.....but I'm SURE he's a bust. "Reach" sucks
And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin
S who will play LB, no joke
Dream Draft v1
(Trade 12th overall pick for 20th and 52th overall picks)
1. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT
2. Kelvin Benjamin, WR
2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE
3. Josh Mauro, DE
4. Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB
5. Christian Kirksey, OLB
6. Storm Johnson, RB
WHO?! WTF., this is the worse draft i can remember..He had Devin Taylor, Jordan Poyer still there!
Hes intriguing, thats for sure... I didn't see anyone have em anywhere but the 7th to undrafted, but hes still intriguing... Could be a LB/S hybrid..
Dude can be a real beast. Has all the physical traits you look for in a S and his hips aren't that stiff like you would expect. The only issue is that he was diagnosed with Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
6'5" 228 4.58 and 4.59 40. Reminiscent of Kam Chancellor who also was a 5th round pick.