+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take the draft so far...

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    How many of those are you satisfied with?
    How many CBs in the mid-late rounds are going to be better than anyone on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by RichGiants81 View Post
    Neither player will be healthy the whole season, one of them could wind up on IR. I'm talking about a rotation like what they had in 07. That worked out ok right?
    How are we assuming that Brown and Wilson will be hurt?

In 07 Bradshaw almost never played, until Ward broke his leg. (only 23 carries!)

Id rather give Scott carries than Bradshaw or Jacobs anyway.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 04-27-2013 at 05:48 PM.

How would that be a crazy weird signing? Seems more like a crazy weird cut to me....
    Why? We just drafted a 1st rd RB last yr, and have Andre Brown.. Why in the world do we need a guy who can't stay on the field anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    How many CBs in the mid-late rounds are going to be better than anyone on that list?

How are we assuming that Brown and Wilson will be hurt?

In 07 Bradshaw almost never played, until Ward broke his leg.

Id rather give Scott carries than Bradshaw or Jacobs anyway.
    How can we not assume one of them won't be hurt? It's almost a guarantee they miss several games between the two of them. Especially brown. How many times has he played 16 games?

I'm not talking about taking away their carries, I think Bradshaw should be the contingency plan. Plus he's a leader and was the toughest guy on the team, he would be better to have around than Scott

How can we not assume one of them won't be hurt? It's almost a guarantee they miss several games between the two of them. Especially brown. How many times has he played 16 games?
    Then when they get hurt, they can sign Bradshaw or Jacobs. Not sure what the rush is to bring in guys who arent as good as what the giants have and have them take snaps away.

I'm not talking about taking away their carries, I think Bradshaw should be the contingency plan. Plus he's a leader and was the toughest guy on the team, he would be better to have around than Scott

You think AB will be content with being the 3rd-4th rb on the roster?

Not to mention, I'd hate to give Gilbride the opportunity to bench wilson and put in AB because of a missed block.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Not to mention, I'd hate to give Gilbride the opportunity to bench wilson and put in AB because of a missed block.
    This.

+ Reply to Thread