+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Take the draft so far...

...if we were to sign Cruz long-term, bring back Bradshaw and sign Karlos Dansby through FA, would you be content heading into training camp?

Dont understand why they would bring back Bradshaw.

Its time for Wilson and Brown, and Scott is the depth. If they lose one of them later in the year, then sign Jacobs or Bradshaw.

Bench Player
    We don't need Bradshaw. Tampa was fine handing the load to Martin who was a pick ahead of Wilson so time to step up.I can see Boley coming back cheap over Dansby. When our CBs get hurt and we have no depth then I will say I'm not satisfied with our picks.

Quote Originally Posted by FOFORLIFE View Post
    When our CBs get hurt and we have no depth then I will say I'm not satisfied with our picks.
    They have 5. Webster, Ross, Prince, Hosley, T2. Could maybe add one more, but they have a few FAs on the roster too.

It would be smart to get Bradshaw for the right price, Wilson prob won't be healthy all 16 games, it's a safe bet that brown wont be healthy all year and Scott isn't ready to get thrown into a lead role if someone goes down. A Wilson, brown, Bradshaw rotation would be a huge asset, it would help keep Wilson fresh too

Quote Originally Posted by RichGiants81 View Post
    It would be smart to get Bradshaw for the right price, Wilson prob won't be healthy all 16 games, it's a safe bet that brown wont be healthy all year and Scott isn't ready to get thrown into a lead role if someone goes down. A Wilson, brown, Bradshaw rotation would be a huge asset, it would help keep Wilson fresh too
    Really, we want to take Wilson and Brown off the field for Bradshaw still?

Why in the world would we possibly want Bradshaw back? Haven't we had enough crazy wierd signings and draft picks this offseason?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    They have 5. Webster, Ross, Prince, Hosley, T2. Could maybe add one more, but they have a few FAs on the roster too.
    How many of those are you satisfied with?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Really, we want to take Wilson and Brown off the field for Bradshaw still?
    Neither player will be healthy the whole season, one of them could wind up on IR. I'm talking about a rotation like what they had in 07. That worked out ok right?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Why in the world would we possibly want Bradshaw back? Haven't we had enough crazy wierd signings and draft picks this offseason?
    How would that be a crazy weird signing? Seems more like a crazy weird cut to me....