+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herman MUntser?

Herman MUntser?

.....i gota laugh

Grampa Al likes this pick!!!

We draft a guard with Baurenheis right there at MLB, so was Rid****...this draft wasn't right How do u pick a Guard, when u just drafted one with ur first pick?

fter a stellar season on the offensive line, and a defensive season that saw him record 48 tackles and a sack in his senior year of high school, Herman was certainly showered with honors. He earned first-team All-City Offensive and Defensive Line, first-team All-District Offensive Line, Co-Lineman of the Year, Division II Northwest District Lineman of the Year, first-team All-State Division II, and All-Toledo Blade honors.

Herman redshirted in 2008, but played 563 snaps the following year, and recorded a team-high 45.5 pancakes. In 2010, he started in all 13 games and recorded 60 pancakes. In his redshirt junior season, Herman started all 14 games and earned All-MAC second team honors. In 2012, Herman played in all 13 of the team’s games and recorded team highs in pancakes and knockdowns. He received All-MAC second team honors for the second consecutive year.

OK HE IS MR. PANCAKE AND HE FINISHED TOP IN THE BENCH PRESS AMONG OLINE 36 REPS!

Uncle Fester was behind this pick and morticia lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    We draft a guard with Baurenheis right there at MLB, so was Rid****...this draft wasn't right How do u pick a Guard, when u just drafted one with ur first pick?
    pugh will be our RT

I found his bio:

.....i gota laugh
    you stole my thunder

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    pugh will be our RT
    He's gotta beat out Brewer who has two years behind him, quick feet. I think Brewer wins, Pugh is depth/future.

Rid**** is terrible.

And they drafted a RT in the first.

And really, what is the giants depth at guard? Cordle? Brewer? Mosley?

Might as well add some competition.

+ Reply to Thread