+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: give the giants a grade

  1. #31
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,780
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    C-

    yall better pray Corey Webster isn't half as bad as he was last year, or else it's gonna be a long year when everyone is throwing all over us.
    I dont think our CB group will be as bad as people think. But yea I agree..I really hope Cweb gets his career back on track.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    C-

    yall better pray Corey Webster isn't half as bad as he was last year, or else it's gonna be a long year when everyone is throwing all over us.
    Drewz ---- Webster isn't a Bad Corner -- He had a bad year but then again with little or no Pass rush from the front 7 didn't help him either. Why does 90% of this board have NO LOVE For Webster -- He did play hurt most of last season -- He also had GREAT POSITION in coverage on almost every play -- Sometimes the ball just get caught -- Would You rather have Pass Interference plays when Good Coverage doesn't work?? I must again say the Front 7 didn't do their job most of the season either -- PASS RUSH HELPS COVERAGE Period end of story

  3. #33
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    748
    B+ until I see them play.
    2014 Mock Draft 3.0

    Round, Position, Player, School

    1) TE, Eric Ebron, UNC
    2) DT/DE, Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame
    3) WR, Jarvis Landry, LSU
    4) DE, Will Clarke, West Virginia
    5) C, Tyler Larsen, Utah State
    5) RB, Storm Johnson, UCF (Compensatory)
    6) OT, Seantrel Henderson, Miami (Prediction)
    UDFA- OLB, Boseko Lokombo, Oregon

    With the 12th pick overall,
    the New York Giants select...
    Eric Ebron, Tight End, University of North Carolina

  4. #34
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Drewz ---- Webster isn't a Bad Corner -- He had a bad year but then again with little or no Pass rush from the front 7 didn't help him either. Why does 90% of this board have NO LOVE For Webster -- He did play hurt most of last season -- He also had GREAT POSITION in coverage on almost every play -- Sometimes the ball just get caught -- Would You rather have Pass Interference plays when Good Coverage doesn't work?? I must again say the Front 7 didn't do their job most of the season either -- PASS RUSH HELPS COVERAGE Period end of story
    +1
    2014 Mock Draft 3.0

    Round, Position, Player, School

    1) TE, Eric Ebron, UNC
    2) DT/DE, Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame
    3) WR, Jarvis Landry, LSU
    4) DE, Will Clarke, West Virginia
    5) C, Tyler Larsen, Utah State
    5) RB, Storm Johnson, UCF (Compensatory)
    6) OT, Seantrel Henderson, Miami (Prediction)
    UDFA- OLB, Boseko Lokombo, Oregon

    With the 12th pick overall,
    the New York Giants select...
    Eric Ebron, Tight End, University of North Carolina

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    +1
    Thank You Sean -- Appreciate the acknowledgement and the agree Peace
    Dan

  6. #36
    Veteran Martyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Posts
    1,140
    Overall I am happy with it. I like the how the Giants went heavy on Oline & Dline, I might not agree with the players picked but i'm not draft nick.
    The Gigalo with the most below

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Drewz ---- Webster isn't a Bad Corner -- He had a bad year but then again with little or no Pass rush from the front 7 didn't help him either. Why does 90% of this board have NO LOVE For Webster -- He did play hurt most of last season -- He also had GREAT POSITION in coverage on almost every play -- Sometimes the ball just get caught -- Would You rather have Pass Interference plays when Good Coverage doesn't work?? I must again say the Front 7 didn't do their job most of the season either -- PASS RUSH HELPS COVERAGE Period end of story
    Whatever, Corey Webster was getting beat all season long with an injury that had nothing to do with his legs.

  8. #38
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,780
    lets not give cweb a pass. He was god awful last year.

  9. #39
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    34,051
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Whatever, Corey Webster was getting beat all season long with an injury that had nothing to do with his legs.
    Seems to be related though, any injury for webster, no matter how minor, and hes terrible.

    Maybe he has trouble mentally blocking out the injury and focusing on his play.

  10. #40
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Whatever, Corey Webster was getting beat all season long with an injury that had nothing to do with his legs.
    Yeah, a broken hand won't affect your ability to break up a pass.

    Oh, he had an issue with his hammy the second half of the season.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts