+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by winstonsalem View Post
    wish we addressed LBs though
    I have a weird feeling we're going to go after Dansby.

Not the best draft I've seen. Don't have that excited feeling I had after last year's draft. But we are also not coming off a SB. We'll see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    good thing 40's dont equal good football players.

You act like we drafted skill positions which require top end speed. Taylor ran a 4.5 and moore ran a 4.9, which is one of the reasons why he slipped. Had he ran a 4.6 he would have easily gone in the 2nd.

Grade - B
    No, but it means the team didnt get any faster. I want them to get faster every draft.

Drafting purely based on 40 times is the mindset of Matt Millen and Al Davis in his final 10-15 years.

Da'Rel Scott has a great 40 time. Let's see what we can get for him in a trade.

I give the Giants draft a B- or C -- Due to the fact we HAVE the same GLARING HOLE in the defense that we have had for the last 4 years -- NO Quality MLB -- Again Offenses wil be able to POUND THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE through the Heart of this defense in the Late part of the 3rd qtr throughout the 4th Qtr and eat up clock -- Our DT's will again be worn out and have no help from the MLB to stop the run

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    Drafting purely based on 40 times is the mindset of Matt Millen and Al Davis in his final 10-15 years.

Da'Rel Scott has a great 40 time. Let's see what we can get for him in a trade.
    See you are missing the point entirely, I didnt want a bunch of bums who ran fast.

I want good players who are fast.

Giants did not add any of those this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    No, but it means the team didnt get any faster. I want them to get faster every draft.
    to be fair we did sign louis murphy. Wilson is pretty explosive too. More speed on offense then we have had in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    I give the Giants draft a B- or C -- Due to the fact we HAVE the same GLARING HOLE in the defense that we have had for the last 4 years -- NO Quality MLB -- Again Offenses wil be able to POUND THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE through the Heart of this defense in the Late part of the 3rd qtr throughout the 4th Qtr and eat up clock -- Our DT's will again be worn out and have no help from the MLB to stop the run
    you act like dan connor isnt the answer at MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    to be fair we did sign louis murphy. Wilson is pretty explosive too. More speed on offense then we have had in a long time.
    Yea, I know, they have a lot of speed already on the team. I just felt they passed on some chances to add good players who had some speed.

A..... for average