+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    This is my least favorite draft fom Reese how about U. I dont know they have gotten worse and worse each year
    YUp.. U remember how crazy i used to get over our drafts(good ways), and last yr, was the first yr i was critical of our picks(most not all), and then this yr , was brutal.. The wierd part is many sites and so called experts liked it. I don't get it? Very underwhelming..

To be honest, i don't even know if we got better? Obviously we could be wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    YUp.. U remember how crazy i used to get over our drafts(good ways), and last yr, was the first yr i was critical of our picks(most not all), and then this yr , was brutal.. The wierd part is many sites and so called experts liked it. I don't get it? Very underwhelming..

If this were any other ordinary GM this draft would have gotten slammed. But because Reese has a reputation for putting good talent together the experts are giving it nods of approval....almost like they used to do with Belichick because they were scared to question him.

I saw one guy on CBSsports who was honest and hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    If this were any other ordinary GM this draft would have gotten slammed. But because Reese has a reputation for putting good talent together the experts are giving it nods of approval....almost like they used to do with Belichick because they were scared to question it.

I saw one guy on CBSsports who was honest and hated it.
    The best part of this draft was Rich Eisen sticking by his guns and kicking mayocks rear end when discussing the Nassib pick.. It was great, becuase it gave a good look at how so called experts can be so lost and really are out there with there thinking more and more yr in and yr out..

Rich Eisen would of drafted better this yr for us, i think..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

The whole 3rd day was a complete bust to me. The only picked I liked was Damontre Moore

Etienne Sabino LB Ohio St signs with Giants

from NFL.com:
    BOTTOM LINE Sabino is versatile prospect capable of rushing the passer, handling tight ends, and holding the point as a strong side ‘backer and also works hard to plug holes when lined up inside. Sabino still has upside, but will need to prove he can play on special teams.

Da'Rick Rodgers to the Bills..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
    Etienne Sabino LB Ohio St signs with Giants

from NFL.com:
    BOTTOM LINE Sabino is versatile prospect capable of rushing the passer, handling tight ends, and holding the point as a strong side ‘backer and also works hard to plug holes when lined up inside. Sabino still has upside, but will need to prove he can play on special teams.
    As far as the UDF's go, Sabino was a soild one..

Chase Clement LSU TE signs with Giants

6'5" 265

theres our LB and TE

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The whole 3rd day was a complete bust to me. The only picked I liked was Damontre Moore
    Taylor would of been fine, if it was one of our 7th rders.. I like the pick and the uniqueness of him, but not in the 5th with tremendous value everywhere still..