+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Noticed San Fran got lawerence Okoye....The sky's the limit for that guy with a little tutelage from Justin Smith

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Noticed San Fran got lawerence Okoye....The sky's the limit for that guy with a little tutelage from Justin Smith
    Guys not going to cut it....lane Johnson is 6'6 300+ & runs a 4.7, that's like assuming he can play Dline.....no football experience, he'll get his *** kicked & get sent packing...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Guys not going to cut it....lane Johnson is 6'6 300+ & runs a 4.7, that's like assuming he can play Dline.....no football experience, he'll get his *** kicked & get sent packing...
    The guy's only 21 years old, worst case scenario he'll get practice sqauded for a year or two, maybe even some time in the CFL wouldn't hurt. But guy's with his physical attributes + intelligence are extremely rare...He'll be given every chance to succeed

I'm putting this guy out there. we signed him today after the draft

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....om-Mount-Union
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN5m
    Let the UDFA madness begin ... Virginia Tech S Alonzo Tweedy has signed an undrafted free agent contract with the Giants. #NYG
    ILB Kevin Red**** went undrafted!
    I am also pretty sure these sleepers didn't either:
    WRs: Bumphis, Vernon, Spadola and McGuffie
    TE M. Williams
    FB/RB Lonnie Pryor
    LB Lerentee McCray
    CB Aaron Hester
    FS Melvin MJ White
    OC Matt Stankiewitch

I see we also signed Marcus Davis WR Virginia Tech. huge imposing WR 6'3" 235 lbs runs a 4.55. Fairly new to the position so needs improvement on route running but certainly is a physical freak,

And RB Jeremy Wright from Louisville.

Looking forward to this Etienne Sabino kid. His measurables look really good for an ILB. 4.78 40 time and 247Lbs. Most LBs are going to go through some growing pains.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I like Sabino, guy is athletic, really impressive pass rushing..we do better with our UDFA's like Cruz and David Douglas, Will Hill, etc. . Check out Sabino, played behind Johnathan Hankins good tandem. Kinda like Suh and Dillard at Nebraska lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY-wm_v4N-8 i came away impressed.
    don't say Dillard's name please

Apparently DB Junior Mertile from Florida International is joining us as a UDFA - http://fiu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1500762&PT=4&PR=2

I thought Sabino got his head blown off by Omar in the Wire? Oh wait, that was Savino.. Hey, maybe Omar can play alittle MLB?