+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Giants Sign Etienne Sabino

I can see Sabino beating out one of the others for a roster spot. Great motor.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    I appreciate the highlights. I actually enjoyed watching them. Sabino looks good. Sideline to sideline.
    He does, I'm loving this pickup more and more by the second.

#5 QB - Everett Golson
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    Draft Projection

"Etienne Sabino is an early third-round pick or later. He should easily find himself in an NFL camp in 2013."

Not bad for a UDFA signing!
    Even more in a position of need for the Giants. I think this pick up could have potential, I saw him play thru out his career all Lb positions and did a great job, only knock ? He is average in coverage but I think he can become better in that departament behind some good coaching from Mr. Hermann. In all I'm thrilled to have another well coach Buckeye in Blue this year, only thing I can be sure is he will make the most of this opportunity.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

He looks like he needs a little more weight. Some of his tackles did not look like they would work on nfl players.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    He looks like he needs a little more weight. Some of his tackles did not look like they would work on nfl players.
    I agree, his tackling definitely needs to get better.

#5 QB - Everett Golson
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Could be a diamond in the rough. Plays hard; he's fast and hits hard too. Can't wait to see him in camp.

what LB position do you think he plays in the pros.. Hopefully anything besides the WILL..

Kind reminded me of a bigger Arthur Brown, excellent size and athleticism. Very Good Pass Rusher, Definitely an overlooked player at Ohio State. With him familar behind DT John Hankins, we should be good. Pugh and Nassib on offense...Sabino and Hankins on the D.

+ Reply to Thread