+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile

Moved again! LOL! Well, I do like to travel!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

Some highlights if anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY-wm...ture=endscreen

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    They did yesterday, but it was most likely a mistake!

PS- Some Mods have trigger fingers! LOL!
    If you would simply start off in the right Forum, moving would not be an issue.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If you would simply start off in the right Forum, moving would not be an issue.
    I thought signed players could be discussed on the main board. Has nothing to do with the draft any more. We are discussing Giant players!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

It appears that the Giants had this kid in pocket which may explain not drafting a linebacker, they already had one. Very quick signing

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    It appears that the Giants had this kid in pocket which may explain not drafting a linebacker, they already had one. Very quick signing
    cool, but what if someone else took him?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    cool, but what if someone else took him?
    That's the thing. It seems as though they knew they had this kid. Maybe no one else contacted him and he was so low on the boards. I know they said third round talent but they knew something.

Quote Originally Posted by SimmsandLT View Post

It seems like he can develop. I like his toughness, and towards then end of the video you can see his strength as he takes on blockers, pushing them back then making the play.

#5 QB - Everett Golson
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Draft Him Reese!

most, if not all, of the guys have the skills. It just matters how are they want to work to be successful NFL player....

All about desire.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by SimmsandLT View Post

I appreciate the highlights. I actually enjoyed watching them. Sabino looks good. Sideline to sideline.