+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who else is mad we passed over Kaseem Green in the 4TH and took Nassib?????

Starter

who else is mad we passed over Kaseem Green in the 4TH and took Nassib?????

We finally had a shot at a line backer that fell. We actually need a line backer most people thought he would be gone by the second or 3rd and we finally had a chance to take a home town guy and a player we can desperately use and JR passes over him, not only passes on him but picks a QB. Somthing we need the least over somthing we need the most. I really don't like this pick.

me.. I am mad!

Greene isnt that good. Sheesh

I feel your pain. I think we shoulda went Greene there, he was more of a need. Has the athleticism, similar player to Jarvis Jones.

Greene in the 4th.. Would have been a great value

was selected right after we picked Nassib too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I feel your pain. I think we shoulda went Greene there, he was more of a need. Has the athleticism, similar player to Jarvis Jones.
    no

Not much makes sense of the draft. We pass on Floyd in first but take a DT in second. Floyd can play DT and/or DE and is more agile and quicker. The OL might have been there in the second. We move up in fourth to grab a QB who will be on the practice squad. Plus he is not even as good as barkley who we could have moved up for. Reese has yet again neglected the LB position in another draft. We have not had that solid mike in how many years. Granted we have won super bowls because of a mean DL but we get exposed far to often at LB.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxnygmen View Post
    The OL might have been there in the second
    The OL wouldnt have lasted one pick after the giants, bears would have taken him at 20.

^^ says the GM of the Bears.

+ Reply to Thread