[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Too much emphasis is placed on the QB position. Defense is still key in winning in the playoffs or games that 'matter'.

It's no coincidence that Eli Manning has gotten exponentially better since the superbowl win, yet the Giants have consistently gotten worse with the inability to replace the production of key components to the superbowl winning defense.

And as Casvdry stated, Romo's never had a solid o'line or solid defense.
Great talent on the defensive side of the ball. But it has yet to come
together for the Cowboys.

I've stated that I'm done defending Romo, and to some extent, I am. I think there are better options out there for the Cowboys (maybe not at the moment) and a lot of aspects of his gameplay leave a lot to be desired.

But As critical of Romo as I've been this year I can't deny that with better team effort Romo plays much better as well. He's no different that any other QB in that regard.

He may not be the most 'clutch' QB, but I think his 'chokes' are greatly exaggerated because of two things.

1.) He's the cowboys QB.
2.) the fumbled snap to set the tone for the rest of his career.

There's only one game in Romo's entire career where I've felt that he lost the game despite winning effort from the entire team around him, and that was this year's opener against the Jets.
[/quote]I will be the first to admit that i have somewhat more limited knowledge than most here when it comes to Romo. I think he seems to press too much at times when he doesnt have to. I saw one game a few weeks back where you guys had a sizeable lead late in the game and he was making these horrible throws. I think one got picked for a TD deep in your end.....There is no denying his regular season numbers are up there with the best of them. Playoff numbers and wins are what seperate him from the rest.