+ Reply to Thread

Why not take William Gholston or Devin Taylor in the 4th,why qb?

Nassib is capable of being a starting qb right now...but what the **** is the point of a backup starter calibar qb when our starting qb is 32 and will be our starter for 5 - 7 more years.We are just wasting this kids career.We got Carr to place-start.Just ridiculous decision.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    Nassib is capable of being a starting qb right now...but what the **** is the point of a backup starter calibar qb when our starting qb is 32 and will be our starter for 5 - 7 more years.We are just wasting this kids career.We got Carr to place-start.Just ridiculous decision.
    C'mon mannnn(Keyshawn voice). Nassib is a better player now than Carr is at this stage in his career. It's the 4th rnd, not the second. Upside, he learns from Eli and becomes his successor in a few years. Worse case is we have a solid backup that could get soem solid trade value ala Flynn or Schaub. This is a low risk high reward pick. They took Moore and Hankins the two rounds before, you really wanted ANOTHER end to go with Moore tuck kiwi Oromo Tracy and jpp?

Love the pick.

Who knows man. Maybe the giants can get a 2nd rounder for him in 2 years.

Because we need another freaking thread on this topic. Stop being an attention ***** and post in one of the other 20 threads on the front page about this very same thing.

I've excepted all the picks, but gotta be honest...

Devin Taylor is a guy I wanted & I have a feeling once it all clicks for him, he's going to be a hell of a player