+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arthur Brown?

Arthur Brown?

Is anyone else curious why we passed over Arthur Brown and took Hankins. I understand the fact that Hankins has 1st rd potential and our DL needs improvement, but I saw in a bunch of mock drafts, Arthur Brown getting taken in the 1st round. Maybe there is something I'm not aware of, but I thought a linebacker like Brown would've been a great fit with the Giants. What do you guys think?

Im bothered by it as well. Ill be even more upset if Hankins is here because they are going to let Linval walk next offseason

All-Pro
    They said they wanted to improve the trenches. They signed FA's and drafted to make both lines better.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Im bothered by it as well. Ill be even more upset if Hankins is here because they are going to let Linval walk next offseason
    Doubt it. You posted a while back that they might have a ton of money next year to sign guys.

Veteran
    if this helps improve their run blocking im all for it. god knows they were shredded time after time last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Doubt it. You posted a while back that they might have a ton of money next year to sign guys.
    They had the room to keep Cofield if they wanted...

another guy that slipped and JR passed.. maybe Reese didn't think he fit

Why would we want him. He'd be perfect to chase guys like RG3 around. NO lets get a QB who will never play

+ Reply to Thread