+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re-draft....what could've been........

Don't get mad at me, just sayin...
    To those who cry everytime someone questions authority, is is just for fun....

1.sheriff Floyd
    2.jamar Taylor/Arthur brown
    3.damontre Moore
    4.jonathan Franklin/Marcus lattimore
    5.Micah Hyde/Jordan mills
    6.Baccari Rambo
    7a.Alvin bailey/Marques Wilson
    7b.da'rick Rodgers/Xavier Nixon

Sharrif Floyd
    Arthur Brown
    Brennan Williams
    Barrett Jones
    Stansly Maponga
    Jordan Poyer
    Ty Powell
    Connor Vernon

Cool, so we're just gonna role with DD and our 30+ OL another year without any regard for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post
    Cool, so we're just gonna role with DD and our 30+ OL another year without any regard for the future?
    Idk man Sean locklear came off the street & was a big upgrade to Diehl....I'm sure we could've moved a few $$$ around to grab a FA RT...snee & booth aren't being replaced by anyone...Beatty is our LT & we kinda have no choice with Baas.....
    We're hoping Pugh can be RT week 1? That's unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Don't get mad at me, just sayin...
    To those who cry everytime someone questions authority, is is just for fun....

1.sheriff Floyd
    2.jamar Taylor/Arthur brown
    3.damontre Moore
    4.jonathan Franklin/Marcus lattimore
    5.Micah Hyde/Jordan mills
    6.Baccari Rambo
    7a.Alvin bailey/Marques Wilson
    7b.da'rick Rodgers/Xavier Nixon
    So you would draft 3 guys that went undrafted?

Thank God you're not our GM
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    So you would draft 3 guys that went undrafted?

Thank God you're not our GM
    Uuuh you do realize those are like the last picks right?? Lol....catch up....& those are pretty much the biggest Undrafted names....you think that damn RB & guard would've been drafted? Lmao
    That RB had no business being drafted & you have a problem with those guys for the last picks? Cme on bro

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Uuuh you do realize those are like the last picks right?? Lol....catch up....& those are pretty much the biggest Undrafted names....you think that damn RB & guard would've been drafted? Lmao
    That RB had no business being drafted & you have a problem with those guys for the last picks? Cme on bro
    You really think you're smarter than Jerry Reese eh?

If you check the thread I made, I wanted those 3 listed as well as a few others as UDFA's.

Why would we draft them when we could get them for free if we really wanted them? Of course we would have to persuade them but still. I trust Reese.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

If you check the thread I made, I wanted those 3 listed as well as a few others as UDFA's.

Why would we draft them when we could get them for free if we really wanted them? Of course we would have to persuade them but still. I trust Reese.
    Ok well obviously if he had information that they're were going undrafted for some reason then obviously not...but as far as we know those wouldve been without a doubt the BPA....that's the whole point of this thread.....imo in a re-draft those are steals, sorry but I'm taking big names from the SEC & a WR that was talked about in the 2nd/3rd at the very end of the draft...there's a reason why none of those guy are being signed by the giants, because they're phones were ringing off the hook because they deserved to be drafted.....this is for fun & speculation, you homers need to loosen up

Because when they are UDfa there is no guarantee they'll sign with us. They can choose whoever they want

The draft as a whole is severly over rated, Most teams are lucky to get 2 impactful players a year from it. The NFL as a whole is all about the who your QB is and who is coaching him...Just look at what happened with the teams who took Griffin, Luck and Wilson. The went from cellar dwellers to division champions all because of one player...QB's the one position that truly matters and its why most of us should lighten up on the Nassib pick.

Every other position is completely inter changable and its why you see the same teams in contention every year...They have their QB. It's silly that people argue over who we picked in the 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds...95% They all suck or are completely replaceable
    Last edited by juice33s; 04-28-2013 at 03:03 AM.