+ Reply to Thread

Cool Hey nycsportzfan! Me and you we both like the Qb idea i have some questions

Now why would u choose mariota over johnny manziel ? i dont think we draft first so i dont think we get bridgewater and maybe it can be good so we get a more mobile qb ,WHATS ARE PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR IF WE DRAFT MARIOTA OR MANZIEL?READ OPTION?OR MORE OF A 49ERS SYSTEM WITH KAPERNICK ?I WOULD LIKE TO HERA UR IDEAS

mariota is much more controlled.
    manziel is a loose cannon

from stats they seem pretty close for throwing but i also think i remember hearing maziel just throws it up to mike evans alot liek stafford to megatron soooo.ALSO i do know that oregon is always a top tier running team so maybe its an easier system for mariota rather than manziel?

Mariota dosen't have the crazy maturity issues swirling around him and is much more composed and has a much bigger NFL body(he stands 6ft4in 211lbs), and is only 19, so will only fill out more, which will make him that more dangerous and hard to take down in the open field when he uses his feet and will help him see over defenders better then the 6ft Manziel.. Also, Mariota never throws picks, litteraly.. He makes fantastic decisons, which is unique for a 19yr old kid..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    from stats they seem pretty close for throwing but i also think i remember hearing maziel just throws it up to mike evans alot liek stafford to megatron soooo.ALSO i do know that oregon is always a top tier running team so maybe its an easier system for mariota rather than manziel?
    I think its perhaps the opposite, oregon does not run a very simple offense.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think its perhaps the opposite, oregon does not run a very simple offense.
    agreed. Very complicated indeed. Its about as unbasic a offense as you'll ever see.