+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We got ILB Charles "Diesel" Dieuseul UDFA from Mount Union

He's an inch shorter and 20lbs lighter than Phillip Dillard. Well I'm sold!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Veteran
    Lets not forget that the level of competition he's facing isn't very strong. When he hits people they go down, was very impressed with that, but if you notice in almost every highlight he's never blocked.

If he makes the team it will be for special teams.

And for the guy that said he looks like LT, clearly you never saw LT

Everyone relax, the competition he was facing is nothing compared to the pro game, or even Division A college.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    Everyone relax, the competition he was facing is nothing compared to the pro game, or even Division A college.
    True, but you never know. He's a long shot but Miles Austin went from D3 to the Probowl.

Dear god victor Cruz has ruined everyone's expectations for UDFA's....unless its a big name from a big program that went Undrafted for off the field or medical reasons, reality is guys like this will be part of the 1st cuts.....

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    He's an inch shorter and 20lbs lighter than Phillip Dillard. Well I'm sold!
    Jessie Tuggle and Sam Mills were smaller than all of them, so prototype size really doesn't matter. But, still I agree I think the guy is camp fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Dear god victor Cruz has ruined everyone's expectations for UDFA's....unless its a big name from a big program that went Undrafted for off the field or medical reasons, reality is guys like this will be part of the 1st cuts.....
    Agree here. Cruz is the exception and not the norm. Usually we have one or two undrafted guys that stick on the final roster, but many don't see the field.

He's got special teams written all over him, he will struggle to make the team I think....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Hynoski was a UDFA
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

where's the link?

If true I really like the speed off the edge, wow.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread