+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We got ILB Charles "Diesel" Dieuseul UDFA from Mount Union

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Does the guy do anything other than smack QBs around? Lol....if so he might be interesting
    I thought the same thing, I watched quarterbacks from small schools getting hit until I couldn't stand it any longer. Did his oponents ever run the ball?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Dear god victor Cruz has ruined everyone's expectations for UDFA's....unless its a big name from a big program that went Undrafted for off the field or medical reasons, reality is guys like this will be part of the 1st cuts.....
    London Fletcher was undrafted, Stevie Brown was undrafted, Henry Hynoskie was undrafted if you can play doesn't matter where you go.

Starter
    This guy looks real interesting. Looks fast, hits hard and in his film I did see him manhandle some lineman and run through them. I know I'm going to hear it for this but he plays with abandon and throws QBs and runners down to the turf like he doesn't seem to be satisfied for just the tackle. He moved across the line and caught runners from the back. Ok here it comes, I watched it and he looked a little like a LB we had once. Take a guess. Yes I do know what division he played in

Hey all! I had a friend who went to Mount Union so I saw a good amount of Diesel. The dude can fly, which obviously the Giants had missed from the MLB position for a while. (Phillip Dillard, Greg Jones, Chase) He's absolutely a talented dude, who did play at a lower level of competition, but if you look at his tools, I believe his skills could translate to the next level.

This video is also much better in my opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dVHUzf4hg

LOVE IT!

I suppose I'm starting the Diesel fanclub...Come on, admission is free!

Here's a good article: http://www.theledger.com/article/20121104/news/121109644?p=1&tc=pg

Great move by the Giants

Does anyone know the last URFA from a Div. III school to make it on the Giants?

I hate to be That Guy,but it makes me want to puke that we passed on Arthur Brown & were now hoping some LB from Mount Union can be something special

Vontaze Burfict went undrafted as well. kid looks good on tape lets see if he makes it through camp first. I'm liking the players the giants have brought in UDFA so far though.

+ Reply to Thread