+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    Veteran alentown pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Allentown pa
    Posts
    1,432

    Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

    Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?

  2. #2
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    10,177
    Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..

  3. #3
    Veteran alentown pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Allentown pa
    Posts
    1,432
    True like most years it's fun to guess though. I just laugh at how serious some of them take themselves. I wish the mods wound ban some of them

  4. #4
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    10,177
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    True like most years it's fun to guess though. I just laugh at how serious some of them take themselves. I wish the mods wound ban some of them
    Ban them? Ok buddy

  5. #5
    Veteran alentown pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Allentown pa
    Posts
    1,432
    Well maybe not ban them, but maybe suspend them for a little

  6. #6
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    10,177
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Well maybe not ban them, but maybe suspend them for a little
    suspend them for what? being awesome?

  7. #7
    Veteran alentown pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Allentown pa
    Posts
    1,432
    Lol no for never talking to a female and spending all their time watching college football all-star games

  8. #8
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,820
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Lol no for never talking to a female and spending all their time watching college football all-star games
    U mad bro?

  9. #9
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    10,177
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    U mad bro?
    He mad..

  10. #10
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    8,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..
    That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts