+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the Jets or Giants draft the better QB in this draft?

Nassib >>>> Smith

Trust me. Not just being a Cuse homer, but Nassib is 10x the QB that Smith is. You will see. Geno benifited from dumping the ball off to Austin and Bailey all game long. Plus he is a ****y, "I have already been crowned" kinda QB. NY will eat him up and spit him out. Oh, and Nassib can play in the snow and cold and wind. Smith, LOL. Wishes he was in Miami.

I also feel Nassib is better the Barkley.
    NFL Fantasy Football Lineup:

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

Veteran
    People here always try to convince themselves that the players we drafted are better than they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    People here always try to convince themselves that the players we drafted are better than they actually are.
    I was saying that before we drafted him. Personally, I think that 4th round QB run took the best QBs of the class. Nassib, Wilson and Jones, in my opinion are better QBs then Smith and Barkley.

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

If I were the Jets I would had took Nassib over Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Are the people that crushed Reese for this draft trying to convince themselves that the people we took suck?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    According to Russ Lande the Giants made the greatest pick in the history of the NFL getting Nassib. He didnt say that but if U got the #1 player in the draft in the 4th round I would assume thats what he thinks of it.
    I woulden't mind as much if we made the playoffs last yr and could afford a luxury pick, but were not even a playoff team right now, and have Dan Connor slated to start at MLB, and Keith "cant stay healthy" Rivers playing SLB for us.. Does Reese realize we didn't make the playoffs last yr?

Smith is the new age NFL Quarterback- mobile and plays like a RB who happens to throw the ball. Nassib is the traditional QB.

Both guys have some polishing up to do before they can be good/really good QB's. I would say Nassib is the better choice only because we still don't know how durable these knew running QB's will be in the long run. But we do know the value of a traditional pocket-throwing QB.

Ask me that question in about 3 years and I would be able to give a better answer.

I'm sorry to offend anyone, but there's a reason that all the teams that needed QBs passed on Nassib until the 4th....and nobody else had the idea to do what we're doing? Ehhh, idk about this one...

and...

When EJ Manual fails miserably in Buffalo, we can trade him there for a 1st or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Smith is the new age NFL Quarterback- mobile and plays like a RB who happens to throw the ball. Nassib is the traditional QB.
    Actually, Nassib is a mobile QB. He can scramble. In fact, he may be more of a scrambler then Gebo. Nassib reminds ne a bit of Romo with his mobility. Geno really doesn't run much. He isn't RG3, or even Luck running the ball.

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????