+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I watched a ton of Syracuse, and u can see posts i made where i wanted to pull my hair out wathing Ryan Nassib blow wide open throws.. Even on short to intermediete throws, hes gonna have a tough time seeing over the length in the NFL and hes gotta have very clear passing lanes.. Again, i see no diffrence between Nassib and Henne.. Neither is anything to write home about, and if the giants are suck using Nassib for any length, were in trouble...
    I am hoping we use him in the 2013 and 2014 preseasons, and trade him to Oakland or Arizona or Buffalo for a solid 1st rounder or 2nd plus.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I really liked the Jets draft. They got the best CB in the draft to replace a NEED in losing Revis. An athletic DT, no injury or character issues. Then a QB who has an arm and was slated to go no.1 in the draft. Not to mention the Guard we wanted in Brian WInters, and a Hynoski type Fullback. I like the way the Jets draft, and i liked coples, wilkerson, mike de vito, Greene, Mangold all their picks, except for Sanchez of course lol.
    I liked the Chris Ivory acquisition, too. As part of a platoon, he should be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I am hoping we use him in the 2013 and 2014 preseasons, and trade him to Oakland or Arizona or Buffalo for a solid 1st rounder or 2nd plus.
    Id be happy to get equal value in trade for the guy... I used to love Nassib when he was a 7th rd draft prospect back in September, but as a 4th rder, i find it very avg..

It's not know yet, what we do know is that the GMEN will work to see what they have while the Jets will throw him to the wolves when Sancheese fails again, + Jets have now weapons on offense, so I think the GMEN will have the better man when the need comes.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!