Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pics of the Kent State massacre? Wow, a new low. Yes, I deleted them, not because I'm 'pushing my chest out' or that I'm falling in line with the practices of a 'Police State', but because mocking that event is as classless as it gets, especially when it's all because of something so meaningless as a message board and the rules that are enforced on it.

For the record, I was not the one who moved all of the draft related threads. I've basically stayed away from this place for the past couple of days to avoid the insanity. Now that things are mostly calm, expect more of the same(ie..threads being moved, etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Pics of the Kent State massacre? Wow, a new low. Yes, I deleted them, not because I'm 'pushing my chest out' or that I'm falling in line with the practices of a 'Police State', but because mocking that event is as classless as it gets, especially when it's all because of something so meaningless as a message board and the rules that are enforced on it.
    How is that mocking the event? It's mocking the overly dramatic posters who call this MB a "police state," or a "totalitarian regime."

Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Mock drafts are fine. Maybe even thoughts and comparisons on particular guys to draft, but once the guy is picked he's a Giant. Leave it on the main board. It seems that as draft day approaches, little else is talked about. Leave it alone for the last week or 2. Just a thought.
    Exactly. You can't even talk about UDFA signings on TAGF. I guess that is part of the mock drafts, haha. But, if your name is Harooni and you want to fawn over one of draft pick's junk, no problem. T

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsin04 View Post
    Exactly. You can't even talk about UDFA signings on TAGF. I guess that is part of the mock drafts, haha. But, if your name is Harooni and you want to fawn over one of draft pick's junk, no problem. T
    Giants/NFL Draft
    Discuss all college prospects, coaches, create mockdrafts in this section.
    Many of the "relocated" threads don't even fall within that subsection's guidelines, so shouldn't they be moved again to ensure this forum's rules are properly enforced?