Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Moved or move the legalists

What's with the "police action" resulting in "MOVED" with 70% of all posts? It seems a little ridiculous, so I ask, is there a "MIOVED" folder somewhere allowing these posts to be read or answered. What next, armed guards at the "Post Portals?" Not much worth reading anyway so why not "MOVE" all posts to delete and we can go to NFL.com or Yahoo. GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY, MOVE MY POST!

I don't really think there's any need for a separate 'Draft' section of the forum. There's not much else going on in April as far as football is concerned, and the draft is more important to the future of the team than probably anything else that takes place in the offseason.

It wasn't like this last year, that's for sure.

One of the mods feels the need to push his chest out.

Police action? Seriously?

The overly-dramatic flair of this place is always good for a chuckle. There is a draft forum, where draft discussions and mock drafts are to be posted. It has been that way for at least the past few years. Nothing has changed. The posts are still in existence, they have simply been moved to the correct forum. Clicking on the threads in TAGF that denotes MOVED will still take you to those posts, which I can assure you are all alive and living rather well in another pasture.

In other news, the sun rose this morning, the sky is still blue, and the earth is still round...

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
    One of the mods feels the need to push his chest out.
    Nah, we just threw a little tear gas into the crowd

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Mock drafts are fine. Maybe even thoughts and comparisons on particular guys to draft, but once the guy is picked he's a Giant. Leave it on the main board. It seems that as draft day approaches, little else is talked about. Leave it alone for the last week or 2. Just a thought.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No, Giants Message Board.

Wait, no, you might be right. Yes, Kent State.
    Nice use of reference material. Didn't that picture win a Wurlitzer prize . Hippies were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Nice use of reference material. Didn't that picture win a Pulitzer prize . Hippies were funny.
    Yessir