+ Reply to Thread

Three plus Osi???

Not sure if the DLine coaches can come up with a package/game plan where we incorporate JPP, Tuck, Kiwi and Osi on the field wreaking havoc. I think that would seal the deal for Romo and the boys on Sunday night! Any thoughts on this thread?

Re: Three plus Osi???

[quote user="SoBlu72"]Not sure if the DLine coaches can come up with a package/game plan where we incorporate JPP, Tuck, Kiwi and Osi on the field wreaking havoc. I think that would seal the deal for Romo and the boys on Sunday night! Any thoughts on this thread?[/quote]Perry Fewell and his coaches have not shown much in the way of creativity to create mismatches and wreak havoc on offenses. Adding Osi will help but I don't have much hope that our staff will get something special out of a new scheme. .............hoping I am wrong.
    No one remembers who came in second.

All-Pro

This might be the healthiest the DL has been all year. I think injuries have prevented PF from doing some things. Maybe with a healthy DL he will do things different.

[quote user="buddy33"]This might be the healthiest the DL has been all year. I think injuries have prevented PF from doing some things. Maybe with a healthy DL he will do things different.[/quote]Hope you are right but just having them back is good enough. Go Tuck and Osi!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="buddy33"]This might be the healthiest the DL has been all year. I think injuries have prevented PF from doing some things. Maybe with a healthy DL he will do things different.[/quote]Hope you are right but just having them back is good enough. Go Tuck and Osi![/quote]I agree with this...even though I believe Osi will be traded in the off-season.