+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?

Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..
    That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship.I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o
    video or it didn't happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    video or it didn't happen..
    That was actually Al Bundy's go to line on Married With Children.

Its fun trying to play GM, but some people take it too serious. Saw one guy rate a player as second best in the draft at his position and he didnt even get drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o
    You sound like Al Bundy..4 TD's in a single game...I got Nassib right, though i thought we'd pick barkley if he did land to us in the 4th.

Eli can't throw when he's on his back, last in the league against the run, impact LB didn't fall in right place, looks like he made some good moves, we will have to wait and see.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Eli can't throw when he's on his back, last in the league against the run, impact LB didn't fall in right place, looks like he made some good moves, we will have to wait and see.
    And his sack numbers would reflect that he is not often on his back when attempting to throw.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    You sound like Al Bundy..4 TD's in a single game...I got Nassib right, though i thought we'd pick barkley if he did land to us in the 4th.
    When the day started I posted in 1 of the threads asking what u guys would think if we took Barkley. I did see it as a possibility but I didnt think they would be aggressive and make a trade up for Nassib. I thought Nassib was going to be snagged immediately in the 4th round