+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    You sound like Al Bundy..4 TD's in a single game...I got Nassib right, though i thought we'd pick barkley if he did land to us in the 4th.
    When the day started I posted in 1 of the threads asking what u guys would think if we took Barkley. I did see it as a possibility but I didnt think they would be aggressive and make a trade up for Nassib. I thought Nassib was going to be snagged immediately in the 4th round

  2. #52
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Eli can't throw when he's on his back, last in the league against the run, impact LB didn't fall in right place, looks like he made some good moves, we will have to wait and see.
    And his sack numbers would reflect that he is not often on his back when attempting to throw.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And his sack numbers would reflect that he is not often on his back when attempting to throw.
    Face the facts, just because he gets rid of the ball fast and thrown and incomplete pass doesn't make up for a line that for the last two years has been considered old, Fresh lineman, ability to run the ball which they haven't done in 2 years, Eli will rock the NFL this year.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  4. #54
    Talking about and predicting the draft is fun. If you don't like it, maybe don't come to this forum until after the draft? Aside from predicting the order players go, I would say time will tell who was righ and who wasn't. I feel I've done a pretty good job in the past of predicting booms and busts... I've said players should be be 1st or 2nd rounders that ended up going much later and end up being elite players.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    Talking about and predicting the draft is fun. If you don't like it, maybe don't come to this forum until after the draft?
    Yeah that's all fine, but people dismissing picks as "garbage" (a very popular word on here) before any of them have played a single down, is amusing to say the least.

    We won't know how good (or bad) this draft was until a few years down the track.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..
    Speak for yourself buddy!

    I picked Pugh and Moore (in different mocks). Neither in the round that they were taken though.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yeah that's all fine, but people dismissing picks as "garbage" (a very popular word on here) before any of them have played a single down, is amusing to say the least.

    We won't know how good (or bad) this draft was until a few years down the track.
    Yeah, I understand that. I think everyone should get their opportunity. I disagree with picks on the regular but don't put them down... I didn't think this was a great draft for us, not necessarily because of who we got, but because of who we passed on. The last few years it seems every time I disagree with a pick they end up not doing anything while guys I thought we should have gotten have done pretty well. I hope I get proven wrong this time because we need major improvements.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts