+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Veteran
    OP is a bit odd. To say the least

A few months ago befor the combine I was on here under a different screen name cause I forgot my password and had to get a new one. But I said that the Giants needed to address their problem with stopping the run and I felt a big strong bodied DT was the answer. I was high on Jesse Williams from Alabama for a while. Then I saw Brandon Williams from Souther Mississippi St and thought he would be a good fit as well.

Many on here felt Sheldon Richarson was the answer and I still say he would not have been a better pick nor would Shariff Floyd have been over Hankins. I think the Giants made the right pick in taking Hankins. If you look at the guys tape when he isn't tired cause he has been in for 60+ plays the man is unstoppable no matter where u put him on the line. As far as the overall draft is concerned I never would have guessed a OL in the first round. So basically the only thing I got was the big plug in the middle of the D-Line. I'm not draft expert don't claim to be but I just thought that made the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DT2012 View Post
    A few months ago befor the combine I was on here under a different screen name cause I forgot my password and had to get a new one. But I said that the Giants needed to address their problem with stopping the run and I felt a big strong bodied DT was the answer. I was high on Jesse Williams from Alabama for a while. Then I saw Brandon Williams from Souther Mississippi St and thought he would be a good fit as well.

Many on here felt Sheldon Richarson was the answer and I still say he would not have been a better pick nor would Shariff Floyd have been over Hankins. I think the Giants made the right pick in taking Hankins. If you look at the guys tape when he isn't tired cause he has been in for 60+ plays the man is unstoppable no matter where u put him on the line. As far as the overall draft is concerned I never would have guessed a OL in the first round. So basically the only thing I got was the big plug in the middle of the D-Line. I'm not draft expert don't claim to be but I just thought that made the most sense.
    Was that before we got Cullen Jenkins. A lot of us wanted a 3 tech before we got him

I still would have loved Sheldon Richardson. Think he can be an 8+ sack guy, similar to Geno Atkins

Richardson + Linval would be great

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?
    For the record...There ARE guys who are draft experts on these MB's. I am most certainly not one of them. They offer great insight and have knowledge deep inside the draft.
    Everybody has their own views and opinions, but for the OP to start dumping on them because they didn't predict every pick right is stupid.

I for one have great respect and appreciation for them. Without the knowledge they share, I wouldn't have anything to base my own two bit opinions. And that would be a tragedy!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Was that before we got Cullen Jenkins. A lot of us wanted a 3 tech before we got him
    Yea it was befor Cullen Jenkins was signed. At the time I was hoping they didn't sign Jenkins to be honest. He does produce and even thought the Eagles D sucked last year he still had a good year. But I was hoping for young talent. I was high on Jesse Williams but his combine performance was pretty weak for all the hype some had about him.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?
    Definitely not you since before this post I have never heard of you or seen you before. But way to call ppl out who actually do have opinions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..
    I got Cooper Taylor but a lot of the draftniks wanted him there too. Had Hankins going in the first awhile ago but that doens't really count.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o
    You sound like Al Bundy..4 TD's in a single game...I got Nassib right, though i thought we'd pick barkley if he did land to us in the 4th.

Eli can't throw when he's on his back, last in the league against the run, impact LB didn't fall in right place, looks like he made some good moves, we will have to wait and see.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!