+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pugh vs Nick Perry, Kyle Irving and practiced against Chandler Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I forgot that played USC in 2011 im going to get that game. Ive been trying to get the 2011 Syracuse WV game with Bruce Irvin "0 tackles ,0 pressures 0 TFL:" but no 1 has had it yet. Im determined to get that game.I can get the USC game their easy.I was disappointed he didnt play them this year.
    +1 on this too. After reading this boards for years one thing I have learned from some of you is watch more than 1 year of videos. Also, if I read correctly, Pugh missed the first few games of the year due to injury so obviously any videos you watch of him in 2012 is post injury and probably still rehabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Watch him in this video, he struggles at LT against speed rushers

All i know, is Khaseem Greene jumped off the screen in that video...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Nice video on Pugh but Nassib doesn't look that good (not that accurate)....
    All I have to say is that it speaks volumes when your own college coach does not draft you when he becomes an NFL coach. Nassib will be nothing more than a back up.

Green looked very good, Nassib looked adequate(backup in the NFL, if that) and Pugh looked adequate (not the first coming some are talking about!). This will all wash out in preseason, but by watching college tape a first rounder should jump out at you not make you yawn. Did someone owe Syracuse a favor this year or something? Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    All I have to say is that it speaks volumes when your own college coach does not draft you when he becomes an NFL coach. Nassib will be nothing more than a back up.
    Luckily, because he was our 4th round pick, were not asking him to be anything more than a backup...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Nice video on Pugh but Nassib doesn't look that good (not that accurate)....
    Not sure what video you were watching, but I thought he looked really good. I think he will need to learn how to get some air under the ball on some routes and not throw fastballs at his RB's, but otherwise, the guy has a canon and makes quick decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Green looked very good, Nassib looked adequate(backup in the NFL, if that) and Pugh looked adequate (not the first coming some are talking about!). This will all wash out in preseason, but by watching college tape a first rounder should jump out at you not make you yawn. Did someone owe Syracuse a favor this year or something? Go Giants!
    Of course, the guy we didn't draft was the best thing you saw on the video. Another arm chair GM is born.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    All i know, is Khaseem Greene jumped off the screen in that video...lol
    Agreed, pretty disappointed to see him go so late. I thought he would have gone earlier in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post

olineman that make you yawn usually means they're doing a pretty good job.
    Last edited by Eli TO Shockey; 04-29-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    olineman that make you yawn usually means their doing a pretty good job.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread