+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @Redeyejedi

@Redeyejedi

I know the boards have a thing about calling out individual members but I thought you deserved a word of thanks and appreciation for all of the film you cut for the draft previews.

It's really appreciated by me (as someone who doesn't like pure highlight films) and wanted you to know it

P.S. - that goes for everyone else who contributes as well.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Thanks redeyejedi

Your welcome we cut a lot of videos at Draftbreakdown this year. I really want to get my own site up but im not sure if i can handle the amount of work and i dont want to half *** it

Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Your welcome we cut a lot of videos at Draftbreakdown this year. I really want to get my own site up but im not sure if i can handle the amount of work and i dont want to half *** it
    I'd be happy to help out with the programming if you ever do want to get your site up.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

+1000

How fortunate are we giant fans to have on of our own putting up all of that quality game tape. I felt like a member of the scout team watching your vids for the past few years. Much deserved shout out to the draft breakdown crew.

Cheers Redeyejedi ! Thanks !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I know the boards have a thing about calling out individual members but I thought you deserved a word of thanks and appreciation for all of the film you cut for the draft previews.

It's really appreciated by me (as someone who doesn't like pure highlight films) and wanted you to know it

P.S. - that goes for everyone else who contributes as well.
    +1

Redeye never forms a personal bias towards certain players and that is why people respect his opinion.

Thanks for the great work and keep it coming with those videos. If you do get time, a website would be an awesome way to showcase your stuff.

Great job as usual. It's really a pleasure to be able to watch these players raw film and get a true concept of their strengths and weaknesses.

6yrs or so chatting about draft prospects wit u, Knicks, and Yankees, and watched ur tranformation into the Video kind as well.. U know how much i appreciate the work u do, as i've told you numerous times, and again, I thank you.. U are the man..

+ Reply to Thread