+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @Redeyejedi

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Your welcome we cut a lot of videos at Draftbreakdown this year. I really want to get my own site up but im not sure if i can handle the amount of work and i dont want to half *** it
    nice job and I thank you as well..as far as your own site, rob schneider says.....

The best thing i appreciate about Redeye isnt' just the video's, its his general love for the DRAFT.. We talk about these guys yr round, basically starting next months, sure theres alittle more dead time in here leading up to the season, but hes one of the real hard draft fans, and goes yr round, nad dosen't just stop by to diss peoples opinions during the draft.. Some people don't understand how much thought goes into these forums during the yr leading up to the draft, as they just come here during the actual draft, and it bugs me when they pop in and have nothing but negativity if someone dosen't agree with the pick.. Redeye is one that keeps these Draft forums alive during the season, when there is very few posters chiming in...

The meat and potatoes of the draft forums if u will... Shoot, we've been chatting about some of these guys for 2-3 yrs now.... Also, u can debate with redeye and disagree, and have a FUN debate, without getting sarcastic remarks and name calling.. That we could use more of on these boards...

The draft forums would be half what they are without Redeye.

Thank you for everything!

Sent Jedi a PM about this exact topic. I'm sure you could find plenty of people on other team's forums that use these videos. Influential to my understanding of prospects and the game itself. Thanks for what you do Jedi!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

I am actually gonna expand on this a bit...

During the weeks leading up to the draft tons of people find their way to the draft forum. But, there are a good few posters who spend a lot of time here year round and I want to thank all of them(you know who you are). Its a fun discussion. The most fun discussion (for me) that goes on in the Giants boards. People debate and discuss all sorts of happening in college football and potential draftees.

Those of you who are college football fans and don't come here more often are missing out.

So thanks to all. You are all fun to discuss/ debate with, even if you are always wrong when debating me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I am actually gonna expand on this a bit...

During the weeks leading up to the draft tons of people find their way to the draft forum. But, there are a good few posters who spend a lot of time here year round and I want to thank all of them(you know who you are). Its a fun discussion. The most fun discussion (for me) that goes on in the Giants boards. People debate and discuss all sorts of happening in college football and potential draftees.

Those of you who are college football fans and don't come here more often are missing out.

So thanks to all. You are all fun to discuss/ debate with, even if you are always wrong when debating me.
    Ya, most of em are all ready gone till next yr, so i dont think they'll even be able to see u mentioning there missing out..lol They'll be back next yr to knock peoples for a disagreement i'm sure.

Props!!!

Veteran
    Another shout out. If I see you've posted in a thread, I'll be reading it for sure.

agree with this thread, thanks bro. You make home scouting reasonable for all of us.

+ Reply to Thread