+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

One of the weakest draft classes I have seen....

This must have been one of the weakest draft classes I have ever seen, I did not see any must have franchise player, we had some good offensive linemen go early, but not earth shattering in my book, no wonder the Skins gave a away the gravy train last year to grab RG3, they knew this draft class would be weak, this was more of a replenishing the ranks kind of draft, no blue chip prospects that I can name.
    By the way how does next years draft look like.

How do you know that? Are you a fortune teller? Some kind of super pro scout? There are franchise players in every single draft as well as busts in every single draft. If what you really meant is there weren't enough must have popular players that a non-scout like Mel Kiper Jr and all the other amateurs on blogs and sites all over the internet liked than yeah I would agree.

You really think that the Redskins had that much foresight?

With all the juniors who declared this year, anyone who decided to go back and complete their senior year and wait for the 2014 draft was smart...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    How do you know that? Are you a fortune teller? Some kind of super pro scout? There are franchise players in every single draft as well as busts in every single draft. If what you really meant is there weren't enough must have popular players that a non-scout like Mel Kiper Jr and all the other amateurs on blogs and sites all over the internet liked than yeah I would agree.
    What did you say.

In todays league, rbs are a dime a dozen. A good anchor tackle is highly valued despite the lack of sexiness. All three of those tackles that went in the top four should be stud linemen for years. If you can lock down for a decade a key position it is a great draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    Every position was good, not great in this years draft, name me one player at any position that you would say could be an ALL Pro in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
    In todays league, rbs are a dime a dozen. A good anchor tackle is highly valued despite the lack of sexiness. All three of those tackles that went in the top four should be stud linemen for years. If you can lock down for a decade a key position it is a great draft.
    There are many stud linemen that are drafted in later rounds, when you draft a lineman in the first five picks, he better turn out to be an All Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    Every position was good, not great in this years draft, name me one player at any position that you would say could be an ALL Pro in the future.
    Justin Pugh

All-Pro
    It didn't seem to be the same as drafts of the past.