+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    Slow down a bit there Charlie, LOL, If the kid was thought of to be an All Pro one day he would not have dropped to us at 19, trust me. Do you know what All Pro means.
    Wow.

IT's not weak, it's just boring or as they say now, it's not sexy lol. A lot of OL/DL.

Every position was good, not great in this years draft, name me one player at any position that you would say could be an ALL Pro in the future.
    Tavon Austin

This must have been one of the weakest draft classes I have ever seen, I did not see any must have franchise player, we had some good offensive linemen go early, but not earth shattering in my book, no wonder the Skins gave a away the gravy train last year to grab RG3, they knew this draft class would be weak, this was more of a replenishing the ranks kind of draft, no blue chip prospects that I can name.
    By the way how does next years draft look like.
    I actually feel the exact opposite about this draft. It didn't have the sexy "can't miss" prospects (which doesn't mean anything anyway) but was ridiculously deep. This was an excellent draft to have multiple picks, as there was so much talent. True there weren't many big name players but Don't be suprised if this draft produces more pro bowl caliber players then previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I never knew you had to be a top 10 pick to be an All-Pro! I thought I knew a lot about the game! /s
    Of course you do. And, you have to be mentioned on ESPN alot. And, you have to be the star of the combine. You know, guys like The Boz, Tony Mandarich, Rolando McClain, Lavar Arrington or Aaron Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonenc View Post
    Of course you do. And, you have to be mentioned on ESPN alot. And, you have to be the star of the combine. You know, guys like The Boz, Tony Mandarich, Rolando McClain, Lavar Arrington or Aaron Curry.
    ouch, you included LaVar in that group? that's harsh!

Veteran
    Next years draft is amazing at the top

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Next years draft is amazing at the top
    Can't hold a candle to the top 50 coming out in 2016. Mark it down...........lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

I like our draft. You got a LT that can play RT and Maybe even guard. You get a youthful DT to ensure you have fresh bodies on the d-line. TC even said Washington killed them with the dive and that Hankins pushes the middle very good. I really like the Moore pick. He had great production against SEC talent and the Big 12.

This must have been one of the weakest draft classes I have ever seen, I did not see any must have franchise player, we had some good offensive linemen go early, but not earth shattering in my book, no wonder the Skins gave a away the gravy train last year to grab RG3, they knew this draft class would be weak, this was more of a replenishing the ranks kind of draft, no blue chip prospects that I can name.
    By the way how does next years draft look like.
    2011 wasn't anything to write home about when the draft was over. Fast forward & Amukamara/Williams only real contributors, the rest the jury is still out on them. 2010 brought JPP & Linval - those two studs make up for the fact that no one other than Tracy is even left.
    2009 - Nicks & Beatty, no one else. (Brown not withstanding, came back & forth like Ricky Henderson & the Yankees). So if 2 of these guys become long term starters then its pretty much on par with 3 of the last 5 drafts.