+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of people who haven't a clue about Eli and the Nassib pick

Lots of people who haven't a clue about Eli and the Nassib pick

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...to-ryan-nassib

Look at the comments, it's comical. Are there people on this board who really think this pick means the end of Eli Manning? People are comparing this as when we drafted Eli and had Warner..they're comparing Eli to Warner and Nassib to Eli when we drafted Eli..makes no sense.

Do people not realize that the only backup we've had that was good was Carr and he's older than Eli? It's only being over looked because of the fact that it was a 4th round pick. If we had signed a QB in the free agency who wasn't well known, it would be nothing. And yes, I'm Mike Basciano on there, deal with it.

You shouldn't take those comments so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You shouldn't take those comments so seriously.
    I don't, I just wanted Harooni to comment on my picture and tell me how my shoulders and traps have been coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...to-ryan-nassib

Look at the comments, it's comical. Are there people on this board who really think this pick means the end of Eli Manning? People are comparing this as when we drafted Eli and had Warner..they're comparing Eli to Warner and Nassib to Eli when we drafted Eli..makes no sense.

Do people not realize that the only backup we've had that was good was Carr and he's older than Eli? It's only being over looked because of the fact that it was a 4th round pick. If we had signed a QB in the free agency who wasn't well known, it would be nothing. And yes, I'm Mike Basciano on there, deal with it.
    Ridiculous comments on the internet? Surely you're joking!
    Last edited by Kruunch; 04-29-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Ridiculous comments on the internet? Sure you're joking!
    It's sad how people still hate Eli Manning and hate him over false claims. They make it seem like Eli was a cry baby and refused to play for the Chargers and that was never the case.

I wonder if any of those people commenting on there are Board members....

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    I wonder if any of those people commenting on there are Board members....
    Well I already stated I'm Michael Basciano, but I wouldn't doubt it if some of them are (not so much on that said topic).

I bet Giggles is the one who is always spamming that crap about how he saved $400 dollars by clicking on (insert URL that re-directs you to some site hosted in Russia) *this link*

thats comical for anyone to think we drafted nassib to replace eli i think we drafted nassib to release carr
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

In order for Ryan Nassib to beat out Eli Manning, he needs to lose a lot of that fat on his face. Looks like a fat ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    thats comical for anyone to think we drafted nassib to replace eli i think we drafted nassib to release carr
    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. It's to replace Carr for a money move and the possibility of finding a gem for later.

Carr's career as a starter is done and it's a shame because he could have had a pretty good career if he wasn't drafted to an expansion team that was so bad (look at him in the pre-season, he still can get it done), but he also is older than Eli and would probably retire long before Eli would..we can't use him to replace Eli in the future and at least we have someone to groom.

+ Reply to Thread