+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lots of people who haven't a clue about Eli and the Nassib pick

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Harooni, I'm surprised you haven't commented on how Nassib's arms are just huge in comparison to Eli's maybe he can help out Eli in the gym to work on his arm strength haha.
    Dag on a good one a rookie tutiring a vet. HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Harooni, I'm surprised you haven't commented on how Nassib's arms are just huge in comparison to Eli's maybe he can help out Eli in the gym to work on his arm strength haha.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....scely-armed-QB

Banned
    Haha thats great

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    I don't, I just wanted Harooni to comment on my picture and tell me how my shoulders and traps have been coming along.
    Why didn't you just ask him to do that?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-29-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    Also wasn't branden weeden drafted in the 1st round last year? I don't see how he was any better of a freaking prospect there bud.
    Yet the Browns trusted him enough to lead the team better then any of this draft class that dropped, this year. Do you think the Browns or any other teams who don't have Franchise QB's atm are suicidal? If these group of QBs was as amazing as classes in the past have been, they would have been drafted higher.

My argument isn't irrelevant you just don't understand it obviously. Your claiming these guys dropped because there was less "need" for QB's then normal. Which is ridiculous. There are plenty of teams who do not have a stand out QB like the teams I listed. What those teams decided was that the QB they had already was better then drafting these kids. In other words the Raiders think Matt Flynn has a better chance of succeeding for them then Geno Smith, Ryan Nassib, or any of the other QBs on the board have. If they didn't think that they would have drafted them in the 1st or 2nd round.

The Browns kept Weeden as there number one, because they didn't think any of these kids could do the job better. That's a FACT, they didn't see it as being in their interest. I refuse to believe that teams are passing on legends because they don't have a "need" for a QB. These kids dropped because they aren't projected to be as good as QBs from other years have been.

In other words if people thought Nassib had the skills that some people on this board pretend he has, he wouldn't of dropped the way he did. There are plenty of teams that have a need for QB. Nassib will be a good backup for us. But don't pretend he dropped because there isn't a team out there that "needs" a quality QB like an Andrew Luck was projected to be last year, and proved to be later on in the season.

And I'm an SU fan! I like Nassib! But come on man, don't go crazy here.
    Last edited by Bing Crosby; 04-29-2013 at 08:41 PM.

the guy complaining about rediculous people goes ahead and posts this shortly after...

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....g-him-in-at-TE

The irony.

Haha thats great
    never doubt me lol
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    this year...or the next 6-8 years after that.
    i seriously doubt the FO is going to sign eli to a 150--200mil deal. I would think Eli would play out his current contract
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

+ Reply to Thread