+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Hakeem Nicks and Justin Tuck determine our fate this season

It's very simple...nicks staying healthy and tuck regaining form are the 2 biggest keys to 2013. Everything else will fall in line.

All-Pro
    I agree with Nicks... but, it wasn't just Tuck that had difficulty on the D-line last year. JPP and Osi were not up to their 2011 form either. When you see that much drop-off in production among the entire DE group, it is wise to look at other potential causes. The main one I would look at is how offenses were negating the pass rush.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Starter
    I don't know that I could blame or praise them before the season starts. To me, it all starts with Eli. Nothing works if he is off.

i agree with tuck needing to regain form especialy if he is named defensive captain again. hopfully nicks wont get hurt this year but if he does i think the signing of murphy and a year of pro ball under randle's belt make us deeper than we were last year

a healthy Nicks is one scary dude.. I hope this is the case this season..

There are a lot of things that need to go right for us to reach home field in February 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    There are a lot of things that need to go right for us to reach home field in February 2014.
    We be the first team since 2000, to even make the playoffs when hosting the Superbowl. Here's to cursebreakers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    a healthy Nicks is one scary dude.. I hope this is the case this season..
    It seems to me some don't know his value and we can make it alone with just Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    It's very simple...nicks staying healthy and tuck regaining form are the 2 biggest keys to 2013. Everything else will fall in line.
    That's very optimistic.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Lots of stars and moons will need to line up. Not impossible though.