Closed Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    So Peyton was covering Jacoby Jones with 30 seconds left in the AFC Championship game?
    No but he did throw that interception in overtime. That play by Jones didn't lose the game it just sent it into overtime. Where the great Peyton manning had the ball twice and choked......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    eli can use a waterboy. I wouldnt mind eli sippin on holy water during games. can only help right?
    thats about all he could do here! as long as hes not on the main 53 or practice squad! lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    No but he did throw that interception in overtime. That play by Jones didn't lose the game it just sent it into overtime. Where the great Peyton manning had the ball twice and choked......again.
    +1

Yes, I would have a problem with that. The Giants really don't need the Tebow show to come back to NYC playing a position that he probably don't have any experience playing. Tebow belong to losing teams like the Jets not Giants. I think Tebow show might be a distraction. There is a reason why the Jets got Tebow right after the Giants won the Superbowl.

He is excellent on special teams and can be used sparingly for short yardage. I wouldn't mind if he came cheap.

How about signing an actual legit TE?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How about signing an actual legit TE?
    1+

[QUOTE=Giant303;758452]No but he did throw that interception in overti

Is there SERIOUSLY a conversation going on comparing Tebow and Peyton? This is why TT gets so much **** from NFL fans. His delusional fanbase,
    Last edited by FBomb; 05-03-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[QUOTE=FBomb;758680]
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    No but he did throw that interception in overtiIs there SERIOUSLY a conversation going on comparing Tebow and Peyton? This is why TT gets so much **** from NFL fans. His delusional fanbase,
    couldnt of said it better myself
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Is there SERIOUSLY a conversation going on comparing Tebow and Peyton?
    +1

I think i'm done reading these boards.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Closed Thread