Closed Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING?????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. That is all. Thank you for your support.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

I have nothing against Tebow. Having said that, it would bring a LOT of unwanted attention to this organization. Also, Tebow has stated himself that he wants to be a starting quarterback. So I doubt we could convert him to tight end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I have nothing against Tebow. Having said that, it would bring a LOT of unwanted attention to this organization. Also, Tebow has stated himself that he wants to be a starting quarterback. So I doubt we could convert him to tight end.
    He can WANT in one hand and CRAP in the other......He will NEVER be a starting QB in the NFL. Well unless ROMO gets hurt. I am sure J.J. would bring him in, all his other great decisions have panned out. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    He can WANT in one hand and CRAP in the other......He will NEVER be a starting QB in the NFL. Well unless ROMO gets hurt. I am sure J.J. would bring him in, all his other great decisions have panned out. LOL.
    Oh, I know. I believe his NFL career is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, I know. I believe his NFL career is over.
    nd that is also unfortunate. Tebow has been used and abused by the NFL. I think it all started with his BS commercial about abstinance back during his senior year. Not sure who got screwed without a "jimmy" on this deal. Cant ever remember anyone having to deal with this in any sport prior to this.

It doesn't surprise me one bit why no one wants him. He easily has the worst mechanics of any nfl qb I've seen in quite some time! Maybe ever! His passes look like dollar bills in the wind! In a year he went from a starting qb,to a backup,to being cut,offered a coaching job in the lingerie football league to starting for an indoor football team! What's next...valet attendant at Metlife stadium! He has no business being an nfl qb! I'm not even sure he deserves to be a backup!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees807 View Post
    It doesn't surprise me one bit why no one wants him. He easily has the worst mechanics of any nfl qb I've seen in quite some time! Maybe ever! His passes look like dollar bills in the wind! In a year he went from a starting qb,to a backup,to being cut,offered a coaching job in the lingerie football league to starting for an indoor football team! What's next...valet attendant at Metlife stadium! He has no business being an nfl qb! I'm not even sure he deserves to be a backup!
    I would bet that dollar bill that he is WAY better than you.

No. Tebow will either be signed in Arena ball or as wrestler-Tim T, the The Man of Miracles

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Gotta remember what JJ said about Tebow in his pre draft drunken rant(such a class owner), he basically said Tebow was never gonna be a NFL qb(paraphrase), among other rants.

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/jerr...s-2604988.html