Closed Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Well, if you don't do business on blind faith then what the heck were Denver Broncos doing when they signed Peyton Manning? Peyton has proven time and time again that he will choke in the postseason, the numbers don't lie in his case.

hahahahahaha@this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Well, if you don't do business on blind faith then what the heck were Denver Broncos doing when they signed Peyton Manning? Peyton has proven time and time again that he will choke in the postseason, the numbers don't lie in his case.
    So Peyton was covering Jacoby Jones with 30 seconds left in the AFC Championship game?
    Last edited by TCHOF; 05-02-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    So Peyton was covering Jacoby Jones with 30 seconds left in the game?
    This. 30 seconds left in the game, 3rd and 3 with no timeouts. Guess where the ball is going? The endzone, that's right. Get your *** in gear Peyton, your backpedal looks like crap and you aren't coming out of your breaks fast enough.

The funny thing is.....no one would give a **** about a below average QB who had an above average season if his name was Sanchez. Not sure as to why Peyton ceserves bashing......afterall, Romo is going to usung Peyton's work ethic as a model this year.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I would bet that dollar bill that he is WAY better than you.
    Make sense and learn how to complete a sentence. What do you do,argue w everyone's point just to get your post count higher? Tebow sucks...fact. Sure he throws better then you as well champ!

Tebow is ver undersize for a te in the first place and runs kind of slow. Don't know how good a blocker he is but at his weight, he'll have a hard time getting off of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Tebow is ver undersize for a te in the first place and runs kind of slow. Don't know how good a blocker he is but at his weight, he'll have a hard time getting off of the line.
    He's the same height as Brandon Myers... around 20 lbs lighter, though.

now the rumors are the Dolphins.. as a 3rd string QB

Bench Player
    I'm not sure if I would want him to be a Giant but I do like the guy, when he actually did get the opportunity to start for Denver he was winning games so he may not be the ideal qb but he knew how to win and that's all that mattered. But the Jets didn't sign him for that they figured they had that in Cantchez so he never got snaps. You can't get better at being a qb if teams want to use you for something else so will he ever be a good qb in the league? NO. Because no team thinks he's that good at the position....