Closed Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    With the Jets messing around with his career, he was thinking of retiring last year. You know what's comical? I can SMELL a conspiracy coming along..."He was forced to retire by the ILLUMINATI BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE FOR JESUS OMGZ"
    the Jets ruined two careers in Tebow and Sanchez.
    Tebow was a dope for even going to the Jets org...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He should join the Florida Gators coaching staff and help mentor some of those kids in the program. College was always his strong suit and I'm sure he can help any QBs there with their conditioning and leadership intangibles.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

You will get "moved"
    Giants fan since '58

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He should join the Florida Gators coaching staff and help mentor some of those kids in the program. College was always his strong suit and I'm sure he can help any QBs there with their conditioning and leadership intangibles.
    good thought.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Sure lets sign a guy who cannot catch balls to a position he has never played and put him on a pro roster...because, well, because....IT'S TEBOW!

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    stop
    Okay, and Iooked left and right, now I'm accelerating again, officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Now that you brought it up, I might start this rumor.
    Not to go off topic, but I love making valid points like this with conspiracy nuts..it's so easy, you just find something, connect it with something we call a coincidence and sarcastically go along with it. Conspiracy nuts are annoying as anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the Jets ruined two careers in Tebow and Sanchez.
    Tebow was a dope for even going to the Jets org...
    Well in all honesty, Sanchez didn't look too good with the chances he was given, granted he didn't have much to work with..but come on...Fumblebutt? And Tebow had no choice, he was traded from the Broncos if I remember correctly..I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Sure lets sign a guy who cannot catch balls to a position he has never played and put him on a pro roster...because, well, because....IT'S TEBOW!

Why?
    Two different positions but I remember when we first got Hixon, the Broncos fans were all talking about how he couldn't catch and only had a few good plays on special teams. Of course some of them said it was a steal for the Giants..but sometimes you have to take a chance..no better way to take a chance on a player than before the start of the pre-season.

I mean you cannot be serious with this post dude.

Think about this bro, how would you react if you read in the morning that the Giants have decided to pick up Tim Tebow to play TE for us.

That would be RIDICULOUS!

as a RB.. probally would be a great short-yardage back.. not even joking..

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Okay, and Iooked left and right, now I'm accelerating again, officer.

Not to go off topic, but I love making valid points like this with conspiracy nuts..it's so easy, you just find something, connect it with something we call a coincidence and sarcastically go along with it. Conspiracy nuts are annoying as anything.

Well in all honesty, Sanchez didn't look too good with the chances he was given, granted he didn't have much to work with..but come on...Fumblebutt? And Tebow had no choice, he was traded from the Broncos if I remember correctly..I may be wrong.
    true...but he zero to work with....a coach who gave no confidence....they bring in tebow.....
    Not saying Sanchez could have or would have been great but the Jets screwed him over big time and themselves too.
    If a 350 pound *** got in your way while running you would have been knocked silly too.....