Closed Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What RG3 has plenty of arm strength.
    No he doesn't. It is the one glaring weakness in his game. Pittsburgh and Seattle were both able to exploit that.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Nobody is agruing the fact that Timmy Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning because he isn't. I am just asking that if he is as horrible as you folks want to continually rail about, particularly when the thread was about considering him for TE which I don't he should play, then how come he was able to win as Denver Broncos starting QB in post season at mile high against the #1 defense in NFL that year and the following season The Great Peyton Manning couldn't lead virtually that same team, with some added offensive weapons to a post season victory at Mile High? Perhaps it is because maybe Timmy Tebow isn't as bad as all you folks think he is and although he is nowhere as good as Peyton Manning is, perhaps the one thing he does better is not crack in the postseason like Peyton does.
    lets see how many chances your Timmy gets to crack or not crack in post season play as a QB.
    I like Tebow and root for him but his sample size for comparing anything to a QB who has tenure like Peyotn is utter bull****.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    lets see how many chances your Timmy gets to crack or not crack in post season play as a QB.
    I like Tebow and root for him but his sample size for comparing anything to a QB who has tenure like Peyotn is utter bull****.....
    I think it is utter bull **** that with the impact he had in such a short time in Denver that folks want to continually rail about how awful he is. The guy is not an awful QB and has already proven that, regardless of if he gets a QB job in NFL again or not.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    So .....why do you suppose PM still has a job in the NFL and TT doesn't? Are all the GM's just haters?
    Peyton has great #'s, so did Dan Marino, Peyton needed to pick up one first down against the Ravens and it was over, Tebow just wins, no matter what the odds are, never said he was better than Peyton but I will bet the farm if he played instead of Sancheese last year the Jets would have won enough games to get into the playoffs.;
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I think it is utter bull **** that with the impact he had in such a short time in Denver that folks want to continually rail about how awful he is. The guy is not an awful QB and has already proven that, regardless of if he gets a QB job in NFL again or not.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    With this argument, Mark Sanchez is a first ballot Hall of Famer and deserves an honorary SB MVP award

Not if Geno Smith has his way
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

He was a great college QB, but he's an awful NFL qb. Pistol, Read Option, etc is the new thing in the NFL. You still need to be able to throw in the NFL. Tebow can't throw.

Are you disputing this fact?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    He was a great college QB, but he's an awful NFL qb. Pistol, Read Option, etc is the new thing in the NFL. You still need to be able to throw in the NFL. Tebow can't throw.

Are you disputing this fact?
    He has trouble throwing short and medium passes. His mechanics are not very good. However, he has excellent arm strength and he can throw the long ball. He also wins and that counts no matter how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Peyton has great #'s, so did Dan Marino, Peyton needed to pick up one first down against the Ravens and it was over, Tebow just wins, no matter what the odds are, never said he was better than Peyton but I will bet the farm if he played instead of Sancheese last year the Jets would have won enough games to get into the playoffs.;
    Had he played an entire season, I'm not so sure about that. Had he come in late in the season, probably.

Keep in mind that the Jets had no weapons and no running game. That and the Jets would have had to re-write the entire playbook just for Tebow. Teams would have caught on eventually - especially when they didn't need to respect that pass. That and Tebow isn't exactly RG3 or Colin K out there when he runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    This is laughable. I'm actually laughing. I'll say it again.....The Tebow fanbass is rabid and delusional and are the sole reason people don't like him. He's a good kid and a great role model...but his cult gets on people's nerves with crazy statements like this.I will now bow out of this conversation and allow you to banter on about the savior. I feel like I cannot continue without getting insulting.