Closed Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I can't even believe you're serious. Repeat after me. The Giants are not going to entertain the idea of signing Tim Tebow. Not as TE. Not even as a ball boy.
    He's just putting out there for debate. Why go after him like that? Besides, this is a message board you know.....
    Close or you hit the bricks

Um no...

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He's just putting out there for debate. Why go after him like that? Besides, this is a message board you know.....
    And what exactly should the response be when someone starts a thread asking " would you guys be against the Giants signing Tim Tebow"?
    ...Seriously.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6h

Jets had granted Tim Tebow permission this off-season to seek a trade. More than one team asked if were willing to play TE, but he was not.

Guess it doesn't matter what the Giants would do.

I can't even believe you're serious. Repeat after me. The Giants are not going to entertain the idea of signing Tim Tebow. Not as TE. Not even as a ball boy.
    You should probably calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He's too job locked on being a quarterback. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing what he has at TE. If he sucks, he gets cut. I don't see the harm in it at all or why anyone would be against at least seeing what he has at that position.
    Yeah, this is exactly what I'm saying.

And what exactly should the response be when someone starts a thread asking " would you guys be against the Giants signing Tim Tebow"?
    ...Seriously.
    Your responses weren't constructive and you acted as though I said we should. You didn't give your opinion, you instead acted as though I made a thread stating we need to sign him and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Your responses weren't constructive and you acted as though I said we should. You didn't give your opinion, you instead acted as though I made a thread stating we need to sign him and whatnot.
    Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

he will be in the cfl win a few championships and then will try and return to the nfl
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
    How is it a stupid question? Message boards are created for debates. A simple "no" and why you believe that answer would be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    he will be in the cfl win a few championships and then will try and return to the nfl
    The CFL is a throwing league and Tebow simply cannot throw the football. I think he needs to either change positions or he won't be playing professional football anywhere.