Closed Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    How is it a stupid question? Message boards are created for debates. A simple "no" and why you believe that answer would be just fine.
    If you think there's something to debate in a thread about the Giants' signing Tim Tebow, then you don't know your team very well.

I like Tebow because he is a good guy and appears to be for the average Joe!

but there is nothing he can contribute to the Giants at any position imo!

If I had to hear his religiously ostentatious nonsense during interviews every game I'd probably gouge out my ears and become an Eagles fan. No thanks.

Veteran
    Really? There are real tight ends in the league. Tebow is done in the NFL.

Myers is the guy. Tebow would be a wasted roster spot. So yes I'm against it.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    I think the whole media hype has died down and if he obviously were to get signed and informed on his new role, the media would damn well know he's not going to compete with Eli. I feel bad for Tebow and how that clown organization called the "Jets" did to him. I really wish this guy would be given the chance to play..it's not his fault that the media was all over him, he wasn't a cancer or someone who always tried to get attention like T.O. or Chad Johnson.

We didn't draft a TE and the TE's we have are more of the Howard Cross type rather than the deep/vertical threat that Tebow can posses. Putting someone in like Tebow will automatically take pressure off of our WRs I believe. I know we signed that stud from the Raiders, but it'd be nice to have a second TE who can open the pass game. I know we also have Robinson, but we can use Tebow in multiple positions (no not at QB) from FB, TE to WR. Imagine putting him in on WR screen plays, him lighting up CB and pancaking them while Hakeem Nicks takes it to the house.

I'm not saying we should sign him, I'm just putting it out there.,.it's a slow day, it's gloomy outside and all everyone around me is talking about is how Tebow was released..
    The Giants are a class organization and not a Big Top Circus. There is as much chance as Tebow being picked up by the Giants as Sanchez overtaking Eli as QB for the Giants.

No thanks, we don't need any of that kind of attention, don't care if he is good or not!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    I think the whole media hype has died down and if he obviously were to get signed and informed on his new role, the media would damn well know he's not going to compete with Eli. I feel bad for Tebow and how that clown organization called the "Jets" did to him. I really wish this guy would be given the chance to play..it's not his fault that the media was all over him, he wasn't a cancer or someone who always tried to get attention like T.O. or Chad Johnson.

We didn't draft a TE and the TE's we have are more of the Howard Cross type rather than the deep/vertical threat that Tebow can posses. Putting someone in like Tebow will automatically take pressure off of our WRs I believe. I know we signed that stud from the Raiders, but it'd be nice to have a second TE who can open the pass game. I know we also have Robinson, but we can use Tebow in multiple positions (no not at QB) from FB, TE to WR. Imagine putting him in on WR screen plays, him lighting up CB and pancaking them while Hakeem Nicks takes it to the house.

I'm not saying we should sign him, I'm just putting it out there.,.it's a slow day, it's gloomy outside and all everyone around me is talking about is how Tebow was released..
    Tebow shouldn't be in the NFL at ANY position.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    The Giants are a class organization and not a Big Top Circus. There is as much chance as Tebow being picked up by the Giants as Sanchez overtaking Eli as QB for the Giants.
    If we didn't draft Nassib, there would no doubt be a thread to sign Sanchez once he's released, as the backup to replace Carr.