Closed Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you guys be against the Giants signing Tebow and putting him in at TE?

great idea. While we're at it. Lets bring back tiki barber to play cornerback and Phil Simms to sure up our oline. lol. asinine post. great work

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    I like Tebow because he is a good guy and appears to be for the average Joe!

but there is nothing he can contribute to the Giants at any position imo!
    eli can use a waterboy. I wouldnt mind eli sippin on holy water during games. can only help right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    eli can use a waterboy. I wouldnt mind eli sippin on holy water during games. can only help right?
    I don't know. The whole God/Christian thing hasn't helped Tebow's career.

it looks to that the Jets are fast becoming the Raiders of the east coast....

Tebow will cry and moan if he does anything but play QB.

Hes not a team player, hes a moron who thinks quoting the bible makes him special.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 04-29-2013 at 06:39 PM.

i think we are set at TE right now. plus tebow has already said he wont play another position and while he can always change his mind i dont think he is an upgrade over myers or robinson

first off,can tebow either block or catch?...does HE even know?.a few other points-he was overrated as a qb to begin with and his lack of talent rose to the top of the glass for the whole world to see(please don't bring up his rookie year in denver-the defense won those games late,not tebow).lastly,as was touched upon by another poster,he is not a team player-if he was,when he was asked to switch to te or fb,he would have replied,"ok coach,whatever you think is best."..i've been watching this guy since his freshman year,and i 've said it then,and i'll say it again-he won't make it in the nfl as a qb,probably will only be in the league for another season,2 at the outside,and will then be a distant memory.

Didnt u just make a thread about people making ridiculous posts???

Quote Originally Posted by rbcarpenter View Post
    first off,can tebow either block or catch?...does HE even know?

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    I think the whole media hype has died down and if he obviously were to get signed and informed on his new role, the media would damn well know he's not going to compete with Eli. I feel bad for Tebow and how that clown organization called the "Jets" did to him. I really wish this guy would be given the chance to play..it's not his fault that the media was all over him, he wasn't a cancer or someone who always tried to get attention like T.O. or Chad Johnson.

We didn't draft a TE and the TE's we have are more of the Howard Cross type rather than the deep/vertical threat that Tebow can posses. Putting someone in like Tebow will automatically take pressure off of our WRs I believe. I know we signed that stud from the Raiders, but it'd be nice to have a second TE who can open the pass game. I know we also have Robinson, but we can use Tebow in multiple positions (no not at QB) from FB, TE to WR. Imagine putting him in on WR screen plays, him lighting up CB and pancaking them while Hakeem Nicks takes it to the house.

I'm not saying we should sign him, I'm just putting it out there.,.it's a slow day, it's gloomy outside and all everyone around me is talking about is how Tebow was released..
    The NBA finals are underway. The Stanley Cup Playoffs is about to start. Baseball season is here. The NFL draft just finished. Last night's episode of Mad Men was awesome. There are plenty of things to talk about.

Closed Thread