Not being able to choose are draft if u were, what teams do u think did the best?

I had the Packers on my list last yr, and i got them on my list again this yr...
PACKERSThe packers had RB issues and were able to add not only Eddie Lacy, but also Jonathan Franklin as well.. Thats a great combanation of power and speed...

They also added Datone Jones at 26 which was solid value, and will help against the read option, and bolster there dline.

They got a versatile defender in Micah Hyde late in the 5th as well as another big body for the Dline in Josh Boyd after that, both great later rd picks and even and still managed to get not one but 2 nice Oline pieces in David Bakihatri and J.C Tretter.. Ted Thompson really knows what hes doing...

----------------------------------------

49ERSThe 49ers continue to impress me with there work , and that teams roster is so talented now, its kinda scary.. Albeit, i thought a tad of a reach for Eric Reid, it was a need after losing Dashon Goldson to FA'cy, and they found tremendous value with Tank Carradine, Marcus Lattimore, and WR Quinton Patton.. I loved Vance McDonald as a prospect, and hes a perfect fit to take over for recently departed Delanie Walker...

----------------------------------------------------------

RAVENS

Again, Ozzie Newsome does wonders, even when his team wins the SB.. The team loses Ed Reed, but gains Huff in FA'cy and Matt Elam in the draft.. Amazing! They lose Ray Lewis and Ellerbe, but he gets the versatile Arthur Brown, amazing! They get a great fit in Brandon Williams in RD3 for that Dline, as Spears and Canty aren't long term answers, and grabs another pass rusher with some value in John Simon outta ohio st , and gets value picks later on like Ricky Wagner, Arron Mellette and Marc Anthony.. Ozzie has this GM thing down to a science...

There were other teams i really liked as well, but these teams stuck out to me, and the crazy part is, they all made the postseson last yr all ready and 2 were represented in the SB...