+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SI's 2014 Mock Draft

http://nfl.si.com/2013/09/24/2014-nf...?sct=hp_t11_a2

Giants taking a MLB at #11. Ridiculous! Why would we need one of those?

Without taking into account what teams will be drafting where, since that can only be guesswork, I think it is a decent list of potential 1st round players.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    http://nfl.si.com/2013/09/24/2014-nf...?sct=hp_t11_a2

Giants taking a MLB at #11. Ridiculous! Why would we need one of those?
    haha ya why would we finally take car of that problem, who needs a MLB these days?!??!

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

CJ Mosley is one of the best case scenarios.

In another note, here comes the hot and cold value game for Dominique Easley.

I like the pick. He is a solid football player as I have watched him a lot down here in the south. Although I would possibly try to move up and get one of the tackles, Mathews, Lewan, or Kouandjio. We could move Pugh to guard. We could get a solid MLB in the high second round.

Wow, i woulden't envy Reese and Co for having to choose between CJ Mosley , Anthony Barr, Sammy Watkins, Kyle Van Noy, Mike Evans, and Khalil Mack. That would be tough to me! I'd have a tough time even narrowing it down. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose just one, i'd probably say Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo. I love this dudes intensity and physicality. He would bring the attitude the team needs and be a big boost to our pass rush and LB core also.. He'd start at SLB for us..

1). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
    2). Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida(as of now, some got em going top half of rd 2, and would be great value)
    3). Dion Bailey S USC
    4). Michael Dyer RB Louisville(take a flier on the big upside kid, who would be bowling ball to Wilsons flash)
    5). Denicos Allen LB Michigan St.
    6). Beau Allen DT Wisconsin
    7). Gabe Ikard C Oklahoma

Something like that works. I know i'm obsessed with these mocks lately..lol Can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Wow, i woulden't envy Reese and Co for having to choose between CJ Mosley , Anthony Barr, Sammy Watkins, Kyle Van Noy, Mike Evans, and Khalil Mack. That would be tough to me! I'd have a tough time even narrowing it down. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose just one, i'd probably say Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo. I love this dudes intensity and physicality. He would bring the attitude the team needs and be a big boost to our pass rush and LB core also.. He'd start at SLB for us..

1). Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
    2). Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida(as of now, some got em going top half of rd 2, and would be great value)
    3). Dion Bailey S USC
    4). Michael Dyer RB Louisville(take a flier on the big upside kid, who would be bowling ball to Wilsons flash)
    5). Denicos Allen LB Michigan St.
    6). Beau Allen DT Wisconsin
    7). Gabe Ikard C Oklahoma

Something like that works. I know i'm obsessed with these mocks lately..lol Can't help it.
    Before the latest draft I was making mocks like crazy. It was the first time I ever made them and they became extremely addicting haha. I just really don't know enough players and where theyd potentially go yet. Once I get a better grasp for the likely prospects I will be right there with you making mocks haha

1- C.J Mosley LB Bama
    2- Zack Martin OG Norte Dame
    3- Bene Benwikere CB San Jose St
    4- Andrew Jackson MLB Western Kentucky (debatable if he will be there I bet haha)
    5- Dri Archer WR Kent St (worst case KR/PR and occasional plug in player on O) reminds me of Trindon Holliday
    6- Chaz Sutton DE South Carolina
    7- Jimmie Ward SS Northern Illinios
    Last edited by NYGfanSTRICK; 09-25-2013 at 05:14 AM.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

There is no way possible any team takes Mosley over Barr.

And I'm not knocking Mosley

I thought Mosleys career was over when Jefferson hit him I cant believe he didnt tear anything